MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Oh yeah. Eva has made tons of them. Usually when she doesn’t have enough of one kind of berry for a full pie. She’ll go through and gather three or four kinds of berries and put them together. Their different each time but always great.

3 Likes

Enough to make a man want to starve……

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @Pigeonman, @percyryan66, @mota, and the rest of the green room gang. Hope all are enjoying this long heat wave we got going on. I have kinda had enough of it already. Stay cool my friends! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

You stay cool too…I’m tired of this heat also…stay cool @OhNo555

3 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly @Oldjoints @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @percyryan66 @420noob @InTheWoods @Pigeonman @leetdood and anyone else I didn’t mention… hope you are all having the best of days!!

5 Likes

@percyryan66
I’m taking the afternoon pretty easy. That big dehumidifier was working against the heat exhaust in the flower room so I Ozark engineered a vent for the box. There’s still a bit to do but it’s functioning ATM.

4 Likes

Jonagold would be mine. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m having same issues with the dehuey… I might get a terraform 7 but it’ll be good while…

6 Likes

York is my lopsided champion

2 Likes

Who’s high?

I’d have to go with an antique apple, the Wealthy. Best eating apple I ever had.

3 Likes

Right on, good job bud…De humidifier is key…definitely helps a ton…keeps things cool and dry @MoBilly

2 Likes

In my experience the dehuey has been warming not cooling… that’s how most dehumidify… by low level heat… turns my room from a cool 72 to a warm 79… 80 … sucks ass… that’s why I mentioned the terraform 7. Expensive but looks like THE answer

3 Likes

I just bought a wicking humidifier filter put it in a 6qt tub with water and fan. That’s my humidifier lol.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @percyryan66, @420noob, @Terpsnpurps, @mota, @Hashpants, @m0sirys, and the whole green room gang! Looks :eyes: like a little bit of heat relief :open_mouth:‍:dash: today :blush: finally, but only for a day! Well it’s time to get coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:. The dog is bouncing around wait for me to take him to the beach :beach_umbrella: for a walk so he can bark at the waves :ocean: and get wet! :joy::joy::joy: have a good day gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone else kicking it this thread this morning :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG.

3 Likes

Good morning all! It’s going to be a BEAUTIFUL day around these parts! The morning chores are done, coffee is hot and strong, I actually slept well last night, the plants are happily chugging along and then there’s this

The sky is already clearing so I don’t think we’ll be getting any more of that today.
I have plans… so many plans… Where to start? Oh I know.

9 Likes

Nice. I have a small tip of that Chunky Junky I stole a few days ago. Prolly enuff for one bowl. That will be plenty. That’s for later on. Did not wake and bake today. Had to do yard work. Nice morning for that. Then I hafta take Zee to her heart and lung doctor this afternoon. So my wake and bake will be late this afternoon.

5 Likes

Wishing for the best results for that wonderful young lady you got lucky enough to have love ya, brother!

5 Likes

What he said :point_up_2:t5: . She’s a gem and you married up. Just saying. lol

6 Likes