MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

lol Hell, I think all 3 of us ‘married up’!!
I’ve met both of your ladies several times, lol I gotta say ‘amazed’ at how well all three of us did!
They got to see something in us?!

Just picking my friends! I think you two are great guys! But, we still all 3 got lucky!
Because, you know… a fella can be a good man and still have bad luck when it comes to a woman in his life! lol

5 Likes

Was there any doubt about that? We’ve met each others wives. All of us won the lottery, captured the golden ring…

In short, we got better than we deserved. lol

7 Likes

You have a great day too…finally an overcast morning here in Southern California…nice break until the sun burns it off

2 Likes

I feel that way as well… not sure how my wife puts up with me lmao… I’m very very lucky to have her

3 Likes

Hard outta likes.

That’s at least three of us. Not a chance I’d put up with what Mrs. mota puts up with from me. Lucky doesn’t begin to do it justice.

6 Likes

Good evening growmies! So here is a bit of what today was like.

look just below the 140 mph mark on the speedo that is outside temp!:hot_face:
This is in the shade at home not the city. also it’s 3%Rh that just doesn’t go below 10% lol. Hope everyone is staying cool.

11 Likes

Yowzers…that’s hot…stay cool my friend…

4 Likes

I hope your plants are big enough to sit under and get some shade. Yikes. Drink lots.

5 Likes

Man! That’s brutal! Imagine having high humidity along with those temps!

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the rest of the green room regulars. Having a GR8 time on the east coast. We are finally getting some much needed rain :cloud_with_rain::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! Got to get some coffee :coffee:, dry the dog :dog: off, make breakfast :waffle: and catch a buzz :honeybee:! Enjoy you day my friends! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::facepunch::star_struck::cloud_with_rain::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG1

6 Likes

Morning Brozimodo.
Hope you have it going your way.

7 Likes

Good morning brotha and others brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong.

Wish those low temps would make a visit here.

@420noob Woah thats wildly hot, Hope youre staying cool as you can in that temp brotha!

4 Likes

Good morning my friends! My Internet went out just after my last post yesterday. It’s still shelled out. Since I hate using my phone on the forum, I’ll be offline for a while today. The provider said “some time” today.
Catch you all after that unless I just HAVE to get my forum fix. LOL

10 Likes

That just won’t do my friend,
We got to have Mo Billy………

5 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly . Hope they solve your Internet issues.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! My work lost power so I’m just catching up in our downtime. Some of you guys in MO might of seen my work on the news the road got flooded out and had a sewer collapse now no power out the blue

5 Likes

Have a great day everyone…and hang in there to everybody especially those facing difficulties

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

3 Likes

They got my interweb back up and going. Yay!

8 Likes