MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

So now, it’s partay time?!

5 Likes

YES! Party time!!!

4 Likes

Woohoo! Good afternoon all!

3 Likes

Awesome! You can catch up on your goat videos with Big John.

3 Likes

Fridayyy!

4 Likes

Yeeeee… Hawwwwwww!!!

5 Likes

I’ll put up a few goat pics soon. :slight_smile: The babies are doing great. Makes me smile every time I walk out there.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We had our grandson Weston yesterday for awhile. There’s a park by the high school we go to. 4H unit has goats. He always haos to ride his bike there to say hi. He loves making goat noises and the goats talking back to him.

13 Likes

lol cute kid, must get his looks from his Grandma’s side! :man_facepalming: :thinking: :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

I love it when you yank someones chain brother. It makes me feel better for when I turn a joke on you. lol

2 Likes

Now ya just know I can handle it, brother! lol So load the wagon, this ol mule will pull it!

4 Likes

Kinda worked too hard and put away wet too many times… Wouldn’t you say?

:laughing:

10 Likes

I bet my last MRI looks similar. If that’s an ass, my wife would say more similarities.

2 Likes

Lmfao I’m dead yall always get me rolling @crownpoodle and @MoBilly

1 Like

He’s such a good kid @JohnnyPotseed . He’s spent more time with us than any of the other grandkids. He’s really a pleasure to be with. He’s quick, keeps me on my toes. He’ll be 7 beginning of September. He’s getting a new bike from his PPa and Mimi.

5 Likes

Looks like Algebra from the Little Rascals,:joy: how goes it @MoBilly, Vietnam black

21 Likes

Beautiful @Greenfingers ! I wish mine had looked that good!
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning all.

Really bummed out about things lately with what came out. Not gonna open that can of worms, just really… even if you know people are shitty, life always finds a way to sucker you.

Hope you all have a fine weekend. I’m gonna try and bring that ac unit in like I keep saying I will. Gotta put one foot in front of the other right?

5 Likes