MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

That looks beautiful @Greenfingers I’m glad you guys are keeping this cut around.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

What up bro Mo?
We get 100° weather here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. Rinse, repeat. I despise extreme heat. Can’t seem to get my chores done. Maybe if I put the bong down and reach for that lawn mower???

10 Likes

lol or the carpet shampoo machine?

6 Likes

Good morning my friends. Nothing like working up a hard sweat doing morning chores.
Try and avoid the heat as much as possible and stay hydrated today!

8 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @HighTilliDie, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, & all the rest of the green room gang. Just out with the dog :dog: on the beach :beach_umbrella:. Temperature is a cool 75* and loving life this month. Heading home soon for coffee :coffee: and to dry the dog :dog::joy::joy::joy:! Have a GR8 weekend gang! :crazy_face::ok_hand::star_struck::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 Sounds like a beautiful morning. Enjoy!

4 Likes

I’m jealous of a beach walk with the dog @OhNo555. Been awhile since I lost Willie the Beagle. We walked on the beach all the time. Had to watch him close. He’d eat anything. The stuff most dogs wanna roll in? Dead seals, fish carcasses, and birds mostly. Willie thought that was a picnic. Nasty little shit. Dead seal breath is NASTY!

6 Likes

I’m so jealous right now. lol

2 Likes

Hey you all can’t be good looking like me………

4 Likes

Forgot my manners again. Morning @MoBilly ! Watch that heat buddy.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth @Oldjoints . Guys like you are why I grew a beard. The chicks had to guess if I was handsome underneath. You guys were just showoffs. And nobody likes a showoff.
Ain’t that right @BigMike55 ?
:lying_face:

Oh and @crownpoodle
I have learned that lesson. Do I always show good sense? Maybe not every time. lol

5 Likes

I grow a Goatee, of a sort @MoBilly . It’s been handy hiding many scars from not using good sense in my youth. I’ve never touched my upper lip with a razor. Not once. Had a fu manchu when I was young. It was so long I got called “catfish” by my work buddies.

2 Likes

I shaved a few times. But when the villagers start showing up with torches and pitchforks it’s bad for a guys self esteem.
:slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Cooper Morgan loves to roll in stinky shit :poop: too :joy::joy::joy:, thank god he likes to get in the water and bark at the waves :ocean:. Trying to get him off the beach :beach_umbrella: is always hard and even harder to dry him off as he thinks it’s a game. Wife brought him a dozen beach size towels for the occasion :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:! He has kept us laughing :rofl: all week and has enjoyed and entertained the people on the beach. He has been petted to death and now people are bringing dog treats and looking :eyes: for him in the morning! Have a GR8 day gang! :star_struck::ok_hand::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::beach_umbrella::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Rottweilers are one of my favorite breeds. Raised right, more often than not, they grow into big goofballs that just want to please. lol

7 Likes

When I shave, I find that it can make me look about 6 or 7 years younger. I already get pegged for a young person (maybe my personality?) to start with so it’s something I like to avoid, lol, the short haired babyface look. Right now I’m growing my hair as long as possible because it might be the last couple years I can get away with it without looking like a balding weirdo.

One time @IgrowBodhiandCSI said to me he thought I lived in my mom’s basement, lol. I was like “what? I’ve had my own place the whole time I’ve known you”

2 Likes

At my last two workplaces they thought I was like under 30. I was 33 or 34.

1 Like

Something for you all to checkout. I’ll be throwing down once again. Last trip I got 20 seeds 10 Angola red (from the trip) and 10 Ethiopian shashamane (from kidetes wesbite sale stock). This time there is much better rewards for signing up and paying the $150 entry

5 Likes