MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Explain to a city boy. What happens if you skip a day or two of milking. And what do you do with all the milk?

5 Likes

If they don’t have kids you have goats SCREAMING at you. They will let themselves out of the barnyard and ring the doorbell on the porch :joy:

I’m going to get a mini cow eventually, goats are too much asshole for me. My spouse and I went to school together and when I was in highschool his goat head butted my truck. It was that goats life mission to stand on my truck and take a swing at my windshield.

5 Likes

Taking a break from work.

Morning @Terpsnpurps !

@BigMike55
If a nanny all of a sudden doesn’t get milked she will be in severe pain and will get mastitis in her udder.
It can kill her if not treated but normally it will heal with treatments. The nanny will never produce anything near as much milk from then on.
The way I look at it is at that point she is just protein for us and the hounds. Sad but part of life on a homestead.

No argument here. lol
That might be one reason I get along with those critters. It takes one to control one. Well as much as a human can control a goat.
:joy:

8 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! That picture you posted above @MoBilly has me thinking about the south park episode where they get “cheesin” on cat piss
200w

6 Likes

Happy Saturday afternoon y’all!

3 Likes

Have a great night everybody…stay up

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Morning all.

6 Likes

Ya ever get that mail yet, my friend?

2 Likes

Still waiting.
:snail: :snail: :snail:
:poop:

4 Likes

I’m sure it’ll get there, eventually!

2 Likes

Oh did you hear that USPS is laying off more workers right after they raised the rates for shipping? What fun.

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and crew!!

3 Likes

Morning brother Mo.
Its raining big time here today. Stay dry n’ high.

2 Likes

We have rain in the forecast all week. At the moment the weather man says up to 3" in our area. It’s Missouri though so he is just guessing until the day before. lol

5 Likes

I am jealous about this. As it looks like the rain will not make it far enough south to get me. One more slightly overcast day today. Then the rest of the week 100+ again.

2 Likes

No like on that. Stay cool as possible bro.

3 Likes

We are back in the 100’s starting tomorrow. And with the rain for the past two days, it will be humid. Be careful guys.

7 Likes

Man not to rub it in… or anything… but here it won’t get over 89 until Saturday… I’ve been lucky @BigMike55

2 Likes