MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

We’ve been smoking all day here, lol but gonna smoke more while we watch thisun!

5 Likes

Me too. As I have had the last couple of days off. Been a while. Nice to have a little break every now and then. I have more time coming later in the year though.

3 Likes

That one and Pineapple Express will make a good double feature or Up In Smoke.

5 Likes

I love the animation from the 70’s and 80’s so I plan to watch Heavy Metal again when I eat the rest of those shrooms. That should be amazing! :rofl:

15 Likes

Time to head up to Eva’s aunts home to milk for her. We have to run up there twice a day until Monday. I’ll catch you all later. Maybe not tonight because we’re still not done with our own chores. Gotta finish that up when we get home.
So I’ll say good night now just in case.
Good night.
Maybe. lol

8 Likes

Later gator

3 Likes

Lovin catching up on this thread today…have a great weekend everyone

2 Likes

How many grams did you take the last time?

2 Likes

According to the scale 1.8. He may need a new scale :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I think it was 3

3 Likes

I only take about 3 to 5 grams at a time now. Used to take 6 or 7 grams at a time back in the day, but not trying to go on a magic carpet ride like I used too! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My best guess would be just over three. I’m a pretty large man but that was enough to make for a fun ride. lol

5 Likes

Just got home from milking. She has entirely too many goats. lol
Good night everyone. I’m beat.
:zzz:

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

I used to eat 5 to 7 grams back in the day for a magic carpet ride, so now I am thinking :thinking: 3 to 5 will do :joy::joy::joy:! Not trying to take a wild ride :roller_coaster: :clown_face: like I used to. :flushed::grimacing: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

!
This is a little more than 3

IMG_5797 IMG_5799

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the rest of the green room crew. We got 7 great days in a row coming up only in the low to mid 80s. Time to get some coffee :coffee: and try some new weed. :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::beach_umbrella::ocean::v:

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @OhNo555 and OG!

6 Likes

Morning my brother from another mother. May your coffee be strong and your cannabis, even stronger.

9 Likes

Good morning all. Just a morning howdy before heading out to milk.
May your day be all you would have it be.
:pray:t4:

10 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and all the green room crew !!

3 Likes