MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

@Terpsnpurps
You’re going to have to wait for @BigMike55 to wake up from his wake and bake… We gotta find a new term for that in Mike’s case…
How about “Wake and Take… a nap”!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! Wake n take… I love it!!! Very fitting! @MoBilly That’s hysterical :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sob:

2 Likes

He makes it easy. Now that’s a good friend. lol

I’m headed North. Catch you all when we get done goat roping.
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Be safe out there today good buddy!

2 Likes

As much as possible. lol
I can’t account for the idiots out there on the road but we do our best to give them a wide berth.
:pray:t4:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly and the green room gang. Well hope y’all Sunday turns out good.

You going north to auctions and get some more goats?

I’m going to milk for my wife’s aunt. She’s busy helping out at a church camp this weekend.
I’m actually going to have to sell a couple of my young nannies to pay for some waterline…

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity how much do you get for a nanny?

5 Likes

I was also curious. Google says $250-$300. Let’s see how accurate this is.

3 Likes

I bet mo gets more he has goats that smoke weed lol

4 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Sunday.
Damn Mo I thought you said you were going to milk your wife’s aunt. I gotta quit smoking this weed lol :joy:
But seriously you’re a good man, you are always helping others. I’m happy to call you friend.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, &all the rest of the green room gang, was busy this morning drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned with a few friends. Have a great day gang. :joy::facepunch::+1::sun_with_face::hugs::wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly and the rest of you fine folks. My grandson Ranger is 2 today! Party time! Can’t wait to see what my daughter and her husband have going for chow.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @crownpoodle! :+1::facepunch::hugs::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Here is one of those CJ buds broke open. Look at all that goodness in there. If the good Lord made anything better, he kept it for himself.

14 Likes

That’s a pretty one @BigMike55 . Don’t touch your eyes after handling that stuff. Is that fresh, or been in the jar a bit?

2 Likes

Harvested about a month ago I think. Maybe a month and a half. Can’t remember. I may have smoked some marijuana since then. but about that long ago. It is still a bit sticky. If you squeeze a bud it stays pretty much squeezed. To get it ready to smoke is weird. Its like warming up a chunk of hash and pinching a piece off a block.

5 Likes

Is that chunky junky? What is the flavor, nose on that? @BigMike55

1 Like