MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

@Golfnutt @Terpsnpurps
They should bring between $250 and $325 each depending on how the market is at the time.

4 Likes

To me, it smells a bit of rotting fruity gassy. Wife says it smells like pot. She only does gummies.
That fruitiness carries over to the taste, as well. Kind of a sharp woody almost diesel on the exhale. Two hits on the bong hits you right between the headlights. The third hit gets my body feeling very good. And the head is great too. I say four or five hits will grab you by the ass.
Ill be making some more regular seeds of this, so hang tight. More beanage comes around once in a while.

10 Likes

@GreenGardenerGuy
:pray:t4: I appreciate your friendship as well bro.

2 Likes

Nice looking buds my man! Good afternoon everyone. All this talk of rain and temps under 100° has got me jealous.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. At least today it’s only 104° no rain but 25+mph winds.🤷

5 Likes

Hello @MoBilly and everyone else around…thanks for the solid pic and description of your CJ @BigMike55

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! First day at the new job wish me luck

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt @HighTilliDie @Emeraldgreen and all you other wonders of mankind!

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, power out here lol

2 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed .
Dang! Is it storming that bad down there? How long have you guys been out? And what about the grow?

2 Likes

Well hell, the frickin genny is out too! No idea why it wont start. Always been super dependable. We just went tried and wont start. So turned off all breakers for when the electric crew gets out here. Transformers breaker blew around 4:30 i was awake since 2

The grow will be ok without power for a few hours, they always get out pretty quick

8 Likes

Yep especially if it’s a transformer, they should be out PDQ.

4 Likes

Good morning my friend. Hope you are doing well today. I hear those outside plants are getting a good soaking.

1 Like

Hell yes! We have flood warnings out here and had some nasty storms most of the night. Went out first thing this morning and there are big puddles all over the road.
At least I won’t have to water the plants for a few days……… :+1:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Nice and cool this morning. Hot this afternoon and tomorrow and the next day. Rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 !
I won’t complain about this forecast.
:slight_smile:

I wish I felt well enough to take advantage of the day. I’m sitting here with my back Jacked up looking out the window at work not getting done.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55 & all the rest of the green room crew. Out of likes already today :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:! I will be back later. We have a full house at the beach :beach_umbrella: this weekend and very busy this morning drinking coffee :coffee:, smoking, and talking to friends! Have a great day gang! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly snd Gang, also have a question for ya you ever raise sheep?

2 Likes

All i can say to that is hope yer back is better soon brother

2 Likes