MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I’ve never had any sheep out here. Mom and Granny hated mutton. Something about the texture they didn’t like… :thinking: … I’m not sure but Grandpa never had any on his property either.
Eva and I went into raising goats because I couldn’t drink store bought milk. Her dad gave me some goat milk and it didn’t bother me. I love milk so there you go. Eva’s aunt lives nearby so she became my “goat sensei” so to speak. We’ve traded stock for a while now. Little John is out of her best producer. I had to change his name to “Little John” because of his setback when he was a baby he will never be near as big as his brother. He’s 1/2 again the size of Johnny.

8 Likes

This is how screwed up this is; I was singing at one of the homes yesterday and turned in my chair to get a drink of water when my back went out!
I made it home and been doing nothing since.

2 Likes

Nice avatar @herojuana.tom ! I can say that now that I’m a … c c c ccaat person…

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the back, Mo, a similar twist threw your back out last time too, we gotta get you into a stretching/yoga routine! Glad to see your temps are becoming a little more acceptable

Top of the week to ya!

1 Like

Thanks Mo, I thought I’d change it up bit since I am a Kitster too :joy_cat:

1 Like

I was hesitant to change mine because folks were so used to the old one but the old goat seems to fit me well enough. lol

2 Likes

Think I have farted around long enough. I need to mow grass. The rain made it come here.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that the Cap Junky is going to have some frosty buds @NDNCHILD . lol

14 Likes

It does seem to be a trait she’s known for! @MoBilly
Seems like towards the end they just stack on top of each other as all the floor space is gone! :joy: Looking good, Mo. Should be some nice smoke outta these. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Did you go ahead and harvest Chunky Junky??

1 Like

We are doing that today.
:facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed !
This made me feel a whole lot better today!
Thanks!

This is by far the coolest sticker I have @Heliosphear !

Pictures can’t fully describe how much of a 3D impression the raised leaf creates!
Thanks brothers!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

16 Likes

Glad to see they made the trip, my friend… finally! lol

4 Likes

Good afternoon green room!!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling:

3 Likes

I want to see a bud or two trimmed up. Can you oblige a brother?

3 Likes

Yep. Just don’t expect them to up to your standards. Because they are not. lol

1 Like

I’m calling BS. I’ve seen your buds before.

3 Likes

lol I agree with Mike!

2 Likes

I believe I’m getting my game back. We decided to postpone some plans to concentrate on a few important ones. That’s why there’s not much to show from the Greenroom ATM.
There are a couple of things going that I’m not posting about. Yet.

8 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes