MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Hmmmm!!!
Enquiring minds, bruh!

2 Likes

Such a tease

3 Likes

Itā€™s aliens I tell ya! He probably has a spaceship hidden on that farm somewhere,
They have him growing space drugs.
I hates dem aliensā€¦ā€¦.

6 Likes

Top secret security clearance required to go past this point!

5 Likes

Now THAT even gave Eva a good chuckleā€¦ :rofl:
But bro, if I had one Iā€™d use it!!! Thereā€™s gotta be a planet out there that has a more intelligent life forms running the place.
:thinking:

7 Likes

Ohhh you teaser! :rofl: it is a one of kind sticker just like you my friend.

Got some good looking buds showing out! Have a great night. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Love it brother! lol
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey I thought Iā€™d just post some crap I learned the other day from a panel of doctors and psychologists as well as a south american healer. That guy called tripping on hallucinogens without figuring stuff out was called ā€œrainbow monkeysā€. Anyways, the thing the doctors and the healer agreed on was you have to have come to a realization that there is something emotional/psychological you have to work on. Then you trip balls to give your brain neural plasticity and afterwards you ā€œintegrateā€ your trip with your emotional state. Or in the words of the healer ā€œinterpret your visions with archetypesā€. Either way works, but they both warned about charlatans. hah hah the healer was like ā€œDonā€™t trust some guy on insta gram holding a feather and talking about a spiritual journey for 500$ā€. Doctor assisted LSD25 trips are a thing here in Canada.

6 Likes

Oh yes the capjunky definitely has some frost! Iā€™m growing her out now and sheā€™s the frostiest of the 4 ladies in the tent. Like the difference is day and night look at the 3 other plants because my capjunky is so much more frosted than the rest lol

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your back is feeling better today and recover swiftly!

6 Likes

Good morning @JoeCrowe (thanks for the info!) @HighTilliDie , @Golfnutt @JohnnyPotseed and @InTheWoods ! Iā€™m back on my feet today. Thanks ITW.
And good morning all OG!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope youā€™re all well on this wonderful day

4 Likes

Morning brother Mo and green room gang.

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @BigMike55 ! Itā€™s going to be a damp day. I wasnā€™t up to chopping that Chunky J yesterday but I will get to that today Mike. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @JoeCrowe, @HighTilliDie, @Emeraldgreen, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, drinking coffee :coffee:, smoking some buds, and reading :open_book: through the late night & early events. Thread šŸŖ” is always jumping! :blush::sun_with_face::star_struck::wink::partying_face::+1::facepunch::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

2 Likes

Good morning, hope everyone has a wonderful day :sunny::sunglasses:

3 Likes