MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @JoeCrowe, @HighTilliDie, @Emeraldgreen, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt @OhNo555 and OGers everywhere! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Morning greenies and even Mobilly

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Sorry your back’s giving you a hard time this morning. It’s frustrating. My brain thinks I’m ok to do stuff in the yard. My body, or parts of it, disagree. Oh well…

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @MrHamilton @Gumbert @Oldjoints and @crownpoodle !

This seems to happen about the time a stretch of good weather comes around crownpoodle. Well, at least I’m able to get out to the porch.
What I believe happened is some of Eva’s aunts goats were not broke to milking all that well yet. I had to wrestle with a few troublemakers and that set me up for my back to go out the next day when I was sitting playing music and twisted to get my drink.
It’s coming back around though. Just a twinge. lol
And yeah, my mind tells me I could still ride the green ones. My body says “Try it you old fool!”.
:laughing:

7 Likes

I feel your pain having had 4 lumbar surgeries @MoBilly glad it’s just a”twinge” even though it still sucks

2 Likes

I’m not complaining @MrHamilton . I am still way ahead in the game from where I was a few years ago.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Can you say that they were successful?

Yes, my last one has been 21 years ago. They were all micro-diskectomies of L5-S1 starting at 24. I wouldn’t let them fuse my lower spine (I do have a cervical fusion), so they had to clean it up every time I did something stupid until no more disk material spit out. Intermittent sciatica, but getting older has made me wiser about the way I do things to avoid flare ups.

So yeah, I think It says they were successful in there somewhere :rofl:

2 Likes

It is truly amazing what the medical industry is capable of doing. Both good and bad.
I give the machine a lot of well deserved criticism but they can keep a body going for sure. lol

3 Likes

Good morning everyone… @MoBilly glad your back is feeling better, your on the mend, right on…hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning @percyryan66 . Thanks. I made it out to the porch for a morning toke so that was awesome as usual. And I’m actually getting a few things done today. What Granny called “busy hands” work. lol
Hope your day is rockin!

1 Like

Here you go @BigMike55 . Chunky Junky is in the tub.

Remember, I leave them a little shaggy. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Nice!
I’m smoking some Chunky Junky right now in your honor.
I hope you like the buzz. The buds look outstanding, my brother.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I just cut up a little green bud and put fire to it. I couldn’t wait. lol
If this is any indication, It’s gonna be some killer weed man.

3 Likes

I did that, as well. Several times. Hehe.
After a couple weeks in the jar while really turn on the buzz. Happy for you man.

3 Likes

I’m going to have to be careful with the drying process. The buds are tight.
:crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Air flow for the win. Really. Yes they are very chunky. The trikes go all the way to the middle too. You don’t want them to mold on you before you get to sample it righteous.

3 Likes

Yes this………. Just not directly on the buds!

4 Likes

I’ve got my big dehumidifier and my fans all set up in the spare bedroom. :+1:t4:
I wish I had a second dehumidifier for the drying room but hopefully the flower room doesn’t get too bad. I’ll have to watch the humidity closely in there. There’s still the Cap Junky and Zkittles going.
Again…
:crossed_fingers:t4:

8 Likes

Beautiful @MoBilly ! Nice job!

2 Likes