MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Absolutely. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Well, I’m calling it a night. It’s been a long day.
Good night my friends.
Put on a genuine smile and just see how many you get in return tomorrow. Even if it’s just one, mission accomplished.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m right behind brother

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
I’ve been on the tractor most of the day brother. How are you doing man?

2 Likes

Beautiful. You are lucky to have such scenery on your property.

4 Likes

This made me smile!:wink:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. I’m going to sample it right now. With a fresh head I will get the full affect.:wink:

10 Likes

I let this one go amber trics and it didn’t disappoint. It’s got a slight lemon scent in the jar and the high is pretty much instantaneous after 5 or 6 hits. I’m goin to kick back and enjoy this one for a while with some good music and hot coffee. I give this one a big thumbs up, thanks again brother @MoBilly.:peace_symbol:

By the way I’m having a hard time typing this.:joy:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Emeraldgreen, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps, @m0sirys, and all the rest of the green room gang! :blush::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @420noob @Greenfingers @Emeraldgreen @OhNo555 and all my friends here this morning!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Greenfingers
I’m glad you are happy with the VB! :slight_smile: I plan to start another in a month or so. Mine is good weed too but I know it could have been better. :+1:t4:
Next time it will be.
:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Flower. I used to make it down to the spring at least once a week, either to hunt wildlife, shrooms… or just to chill. I can be in a bad state mentally and that spot always helps me center myself. When I pass, my wife will spread my ashes on the flat above and North of the little waterfall. It’s my favorite camping spot.

6 Likes

Morning, my best brother.
I didn’t feel too swift this morning, so I snagged a couple bong rips of Chunky Junky with my first cup.
I’m stoned to the bone.

Again.

Some more.

Have a good day brother.

6 Likes

You too brother. Appreciate the heck out of you.

2 Likes

Your CJ should be about ready for a nice session and a smoke report.
Inquiring minds, and all that.

4 Likes

@BigMike55
I’ll pull out a bud later today. I’m too ripped to tell if I got any higher right now. lol

6 Likes

Morning Brother @MoBilly and OG< sounds like you are having a great time already! Enjoy your weekend.

G.

4 Likes

Barely made it… goodmorning my friend! Goodmorning @MoBilly !!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes