MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Howdy @Terpsnpurps and @HighTilliDie !

4 Likes

Heading out to entertain. Catch you all later. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good for you @MoBilly . Share some love and good MOJO any chance you get.

3 Likes

How are things around your place @MoBilly? I’ve been crazy busy with the new job but my wife is loving the stay at home life

3 Likes

He is out being a rockstar today.

3 Likes

Hey there brother Mo figured I could drop a line here and let yaknow I’m still kicking

10 Likes

Good to see you hanging in there bro. Been thinking about you and hoping for the best……

6 Likes

Lol im posting in breaks from ministrations pf nurses, aids n docs but was gonna get round to ya and suggest ya can drop by

7 Likes

I’m about to make dinner.
How about tomorrow and if so I would need a good time to do so.

5 Likes

Tomorrow is fine brt, i ain’t going anywhere lol
I’ll find out what time can be viewed

4 Likes

Sounds good …… just let me know room number and time.

5 Likes

Good afternoon all! So I have a reoccurring issue with my outside plants. Im hoping some knowledge from people in this thread might be able to help.

I’m not sure if this is just from extreme heat and strong dry(less than 10%rh)winds or grower error. Any ideas or suggestions?

9 Likes

That makes my day brother!!! We’ve been worrying about you man!
I just got out of the place we played at. Figured I would check and see if you were up and chasing nurses/running from Rose yet before getting on the road.
So happy to see your post!
:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

She’s going to have to develop some new interests to occupy her time… :thinking:
I have it! She could GROW POT!!!
:laughing:

7 Likes

I am the wrong person to help with this one. But let’s see how close I can guess.
Nitrogen deficiency comes to mind.
Again though, just me throwing something at the wall to see if it sticks. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Sorry brother I gotta close one eye an squint with the other atm,

4 Likes

No need to apologize I noticed how bad the pics look. This sun makes it hard to take a visible pic. I’ll take some tonight with the flash that seems to make it easier to see. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

Please do as those pics are to hard to tell anything with. To be honest I don’t see much yield from those in your future.

3 Likes

Ya they are getting replaced but I’d like to know what I did wrong before I scrap them. I have clones ready and waiting.

To really help I would have to kniw the soil mix (amendments used), feeding regimen and some better pictures with whole plants and leaf problems.

1 Like