MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I wasn’t trying to demean yer pics brother just saying because im all F’d up atm from broken hip, heart attack, operation and so much dope being shot into me

3 Likes

And just like an old Popping John, he keeps on firing up all day every day!
stoned sun

7 Likes

I’m finally home. Man what a time we had! I just felt like playing fast and hard today! I think I wore my base player out. lol
My friend Johnny is kicking it long and high, we had a blast with a bunch of people that had never heard our noise before (new home we added to our list) and were very into it. BTW that always helps. lol
Now I’m sitting here with a bong that’s still smoking from the two hits of Chunky Junky (@BigMike55 ) I just had. I even took a shot of some very good spiced rum in honor of the tough old codger we love so much.
This is a good, good day.

11 Likes

HA! Nice one! There’s a farm joke for ya!

4 Likes

You have them outside. When it rains it will change everything. I would lower my ph next time you feed them. Not sure what nutrients you’re using, but a few dead ones on the bottom doesn’t hurt anything. I would make sure they get a little of all you n-p-k. I go a little higher on p-k myself. I wouldn’t be afraid to drop the ph to around 6-6.2 or even 6.3. That is where I like it . Be honest I go from 5.8 to 6.2. Ppm maybe around 1200 . Not to hot.
Just me. I use ph perfect anyway. I do adjust the ph. Some good molasses helps with several things. Not sure if ants are attached to it. I have used raw molasses in my back yard to run off fire ants. They don’t like the Sulfur. Peace
They do look a little light. As the buds start it will suck up the nitrogen.

The dead yellowed tips in the third pic look like Nitrogen deficiency, the brown in between the leaf veins of that pic look like a Magnesium deficiency, the yellow under-leaves in the first pic look like they aren’t getting enough light… or are nitrogen deficient, and the shoes in the second pic have exceeded their expected lifetime and should to be replaced :joy::v:

3 Likes

Them my shitkickers lol. No worries @johnnypotseed they are bad pics. I know your situation but these pics are bad.

I’ll update tonight with flash works better. Im in soil high temps 110°+ with <10%rh night time mid 80s with 20% Rh. I feed mega crop 1 part once a week.

3 Likes

Well? Did you get a buzz from that CJ?
I’m doing Chunky Junky right now myself. Cheers, brother.

4 Likes

I was kidding, of course! :joy: I have a few pairs like those, they are far too comfortable to get rid of.

Mo’s absence tells me it worked. Maybe too well?
:sleeping:

:rofl:

I think he may come back “well-rested”!
2 Likes

Of course you do you skateboard right? You know a person will blow through shoes lol.

2 Likes

Man, I would blow through a pain in like, every six weeks. That old pic was from my youth though; I dont do anything exercisey, that requires effort, any more… I am more akin to the laziest stereotype of stonerdom, in my old age
…like a cat, I can easily sleep 18-24 hours a day :sweat_smile::speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Haha u sound like me!!!

2 Likes

What year is it @BigMike55 ? I must have drifted off for a decade or so…
CJ is the BOMB!!!

7 Likes

Sending you some hippie prayers @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

here’s a few better pics I hope. They are getting pulled but I want to try and figure what’s wrong before I do.

not all are bad I just selected all new pics sorry.lol

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & all the rest of the green room gang. Just drinking coffee :coffee:, getting a buzzz :honeybee:, & watching the news! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sounds like ya grabbin the morning by the short n curlies!:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Looks like Nitrogen toxicity to me bro. Why some are much worse than others I can only guess at.

5 Likes

Many times what happens from to much nitrogen is that you burn all the small roots on the rootball. They die and then in turn cause rot which spreads to the rest of the roots.

7 Likes