MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Yeah @Floyd . That’s why I wanted to try just bubbles. I tend to over-engineer stuff. The KISS method has served me well in the past but my nature screams. Make it bigger, better, more complicated, tinker with it, maybe if I added…

:laughing: I have a very scientific mind that runs away with me at times. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did agree with what he said as far as cloning myths by the way.

1 Like

I’m so new to this that I’m just separating fact from myth at all turns. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
When you see this color envelope it’s from me.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m anxiously awaiting it brother! Hey you should check out the cloning method thread I created a few days back in the breeding techniques session , I’ll see if I can link it, hold up

2 Likes

Cloning Methods… Here it is brother. Trying to make a place for everyone to learn from each other about cloning

2 Likes

Thank you man! I’m definitely going to read up on that. :+1:

3 Likes

My pleasure. Feel free to add your homemade recipe too if you would like or any input

2 Likes

The Blak n Blu Cookies is trimmed up somewhat. I’m not one that needs to trim everything off.

The buds aren’t as tight structured as some but they are not disappointing at all. There’s some good weight there. I’ll definitely be running more of these!
That’s one down. Only four left. The Skunk is going to be no time at all. There’s nothing hardly left to trim on her.

13 Likes

I used a candle at night when I trim. Never used a lighter. Lol I never seen something so clean. Good trim.

2 Likes

Well, I’m still here if anyone was wondering. lol
Just to prove it.
My GDP mother looks entirely different when flowered out in colder conditions. (approximately seven degrees cooler)
This is her on her last growround.

And this is what she looks like this time.

Well, I have been using some of this as well. Courtesy of our friend @Hemp.

:pray: Thanks again bro.

26 Likes

Nice! I use that stuff too. Have been for a few years. I like it.
I’m running some GDP right now as well. Mine are two days above ground. Haha.

5 Likes

Man those flowers look incredible :heart_eyes: great job!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Cranio. I love me some GDP. Then again, who doesn’t?
@BigMike55
Hemp sent me some and said to give it a go. I think the girls liked it. I have some heavy, tight buds going on her.
I’m going to re-vegetate her clone to be my new GDP mother, and then try once again to Self a clone from her to make some fem seeds.
:crossed_fingers:
:slight_smile: :+1:

10 Likes

That’s a great idea man! She definitely looks worthy of continuing! That’s one strain I want to do one day the description of her sounds fantastic and from your photos they speak louder than words! What’s the fragrance like?

3 Likes

She smells just like Juicy fruit gum in the yellow pack. I even bought some for comparison (haven’t chewed gum in years) and it was spot on @Cranio .

8 Likes

@MoBilly deadset mate?! That sounds delicious! Now I definitely have to chase some down, good smells and taste plus great effect is a win win in my book!

4 Likes

O hell yea. One Love

3 Likes

GDP is some sweet stuff. I had bugs. I don’t show much when looking bad. Plus time to take a break and look at these nice budzzzzz! The ff isn’t a bad system. The dog stinks. Lol

5 Likes

She looks pretty in both conditions brother, hope you find success in your life experiments :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes