MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Yep, know some of those you’re talking about. Still digging the photos as always :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

DM as in FB’s DM? Not much on social media other than the other site and IG??

2 Likes

Yeah, I went ahead and sent one.

1 Like

Good morning @Hemp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning my friend

1 Like

I hope today finds you well and hale!

2 Likes

I got some girls going to a friends house this morning.

1 Like

I thought they bailed on you and you had to keep the girls.

1 Like

I feel good today. I hurt myself the other day working on a car. I can’t tap stuff with my hands anymore. Closing those old truck tailgate. The jarring of your hand is what I’m getting at. My carpal tunnel has come back

2 Likes

I’ll see you later bro!!!

1 Like

OK take care bro.

4 Likes

Hey Mo how long did you veg these beuts for !?

2 Likes

I wasn’t in a hurry for smoke and LED’s run cheap. :slight_smile:
I went about 3 months in veg. What can I say? I like big pretty girls! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you send me one?

3 Likes

I’m off to spend the day with my bride. She has put up with me a long time. Today is her day. She says she never regretted it… I guess maybe she needs some help too. lol

Take it easy OG family. :slight_smile: I’ll be back when all her list of things to do today runs out. :laughing:

Edit: On my intro it states I’ve been married 40+ years. My wife has reminded me many times that I can’t count living together in that number. So now, today, 40 years.

16 Likes

Happy Anniversary! 40 years is a testament of love , loyalty and friendship Brother! Give Mrs MoBilly a great day :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

40 years! Thats commitment! Love is the bond! Congrats!

2 Likes

@OGincognito and @4ftfarmer . Thanks. Just on for a bit.
:slight_smile: Y’all have a good one. I’m home and going to focus on us for the evening.

6 Likes

Hope you and the wife had a nice day brother!

5 Likes

Good day I’m sure.

2 Likes