MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Nice pictures.

Thanks bro. :slight_smile:

Awesome garden, my friend. How close are you to harvest?

1 Like

I’m looking at a lot of cloudy and just a little clear. If I look around I can find a very few amber. That’s just going by my handheld scope but I was not shaking too bad when I looked so I have a good idea how she sets. I’ve still got a lot of white pistols as well so I’m thinking maybe 1 1/2 weeks. ± ish
I just looked. It’s been four weeks and three days since I first saw pistols.
Of course that’s just the Blak n Blu. Most of the rest lean toward the clear trichomes.

5 Likes

Everybody looking nice and stacked! Fine work my friend!

2 Likes

Hell yeah looking good brother !
Soon you will be yelling…
TIMBER!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Eagles009 and @Rabeats2093 ! Yeah, It won’t be long now. :slight_smile:
This time I have plenty of smoke, so I don’t feel like I have to rush anything. I’m going to hit it as close to 10% amber as possible.

5 Likes

Good feeling isn’t it :wink:. I don’t know how I ever dealt with not growing…I could never go back. I’d have to quit.

3 Likes

Looking really nice ! Well done @MoBilly, hats off!

2 Likes

Great work on everything! :100: :fire:

That swackhammer looks like a winner. I’d try to clone or re-veg that if you can. Definitely give it a stem rub if you haven’t yet. But solid thick stalks, nice bud sites, dense frosty buds… definitely winner qualities there! :pray: …I suspect you’re in for a heavy hitter medicinal indica there!

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s going great!
I absolutely loved reading about Chewy, I thought the free flying and following you around was so cool that I told my girlfriend, and she was amazed too. Thanks for sharing, brother

2 Likes

I believe, that I can afford two slots of my allotted six clones to use for mother plants and still have enough to cover my needs between harvests so I guess it would be a good idea to do as you suggest. It sure wouldn’t hurt to try. I am definitely keeping a Frankenstein mother. The other might as well be a Swakhammer. I’ll reveg her while I’m waiting for the cure on her buds. If she is amazing, like I think she will be, it would be a shame not to have kept her going. It’s cheap enough to run the LED’s and surely I’ll have something in veg that I could put her in with. :slight_smile:
Thanks for following the grow and the input and, of course, the genetics Danny. :v:

7 Likes

Thanks HBA! He is an amazing friend. That’s for sure. I’ve been thinking about getting him a mate but bro, They are one of the noisiest parrot species in the world. They are extremely vocal. My wife would probably try her best to talk me out of it. Which means “no”. I wouldn’t subject her to that if she wasn’t on board with owning another loudmouth. That would make it three counting me. lol

3 Likes

I’ve got a lot of catching up to do Brother!! I see you haven’t missed a beat since your other grows :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks! I was wondering about you! How have you been?

1 Like

Kill’n Brother!! Man those are some beautiful blue skies. Send some of that my way :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wide open Brother! Strange times we’re living in and find myself going out of my way to show folks some humanity. Thanks to cultivators like @repins12 for bringing me here. Pulled over 1.5 lbs on my last auto run of Sour Diesel and Northern Lights. I know a few peps from the other site miss seeing your ladies :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it.
My wife suggested we use backdrops for our pics of the plants. Last grow I used a tapestry of outer space because I grew a Skywalker out. lol
This time we went with this tapestry. The colors popped in front of the darker tapestry but I like the natural looking outdoor pics. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I miss them too. I just had enough of the power trip some were having and it seemed like so many arguing back and forth. Eagles009 directed me here when I mentioned my misgivings about continuing the forum experience.
I didn’t want to tell others over there that I was leaving. The decision was made and I just didn’t want to have anyone trying to convince me otherwise. If you know what I mean.

3 Likes

That is something that is in high demand right now. There isn’t enough to make me feel good about people in general.
Can I send you a DM?

2 Likes