Moose labs mouth piece and filter

Could be, but wasn’t getting wet.

Would smoke till almost a dark brown or black till it was hard to pull thru.

Nooooo clue lol.

2 Likes

Use DAB15 for 15% off!

2 Likes

So, through your hand pipe, like how many half gram bowls can you smoke on a filter?

I smoke alot of bowls most days lol

1 Like

So far 1 days worth of smoking for me and the misses we’re retired so we’re at it all day lol

2 Likes

My industry is gone (chef), so when I dont have my kids I smoke all day. Fuckin 'rona.

Hopefully we can get back a bit more normal soon, but here in michigan we are seeing a surge

4 Likes

not bad ,I will try one

Just changed the filter I change it once a day

No loss in hit or high

They suggested you change quite a bit more
But once a day seems fine and I’m a heavy smoker

1 Like

Well just to let you all know
I’m still using them
I can’t even imagine smoking with out them

No loss in flavor
No loss in potency

The only thing you lose is tars and crap

I only change mine every 2 days sometimes I go 3 days

But never any more then 3 days

The Mrs will not smoke without them

I feel the cost is reasonable compared to the benefits

Hell I can’t rip a bong without

Lol
Paps

3 Likes

I love mine got one as a gift I need to order mor filters

1 Like

Yeah, that’s cool as hell. I’d like to try one.

I’ve been using silicone pipes from the smoke shop. They were cheap and worked good. Then, when I go to clean them, normally 3-6 days, I noticed the bottom of the bowl was full of tar. It has a small metal bowl that sits inside so the silicone seems to attract the tar. It’s a lot! I figured that was a lot of tar staying out of my lungs from joints.

If it needs cleaning I can taste the tar in my mouth so some is getting through. I know a filter would be best. Thanks Paps! Peace :v:

1 Like

I think it was you @Papalag that turned me onto these a couple of weeks ago. I got mine today. So put new water in my bong. Took the first clean bong hit of my blueberry muffin that has been curing in a 1lb grove bag for 2 months.

I took to big green hits, “yes I dumped the bowl after the first hit” Man oh man!!! Where have you been my whole life :heart_eyes: I want to marry a moose lab. lol :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

@ColeLennon I’ve used the filters many times but what does the silicon mouth adapter do exactly?

1 Like

Holds the filter in it. You just set it in your bong

Ohhhh. I didn’t use the filter that way lol or maybe I did, can’t remember

1 Like

Cool so happy you like them :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ya it works good. Ups the terps massively.

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this thread. I was thinking about it just yesterday. I want to try them and couldn’t remember the name. It’s always good to see positive reviews on a product. peace, and Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Took the plunge!

Glad I did, thanks @Papalag! :grin:

Now I just need to figure out the most cost-effective place and way to purchase the filters as I assume it’s gonna be mayhap 1x a week if we hit the bong 1-2x a day… I hope not more but smoking :broccoli: for 27 of 42 years means I gotta start thinking about the level of smoke inhalation moving forward.

:thinking:

:metal:

4 Likes

I like mine. Clean hit. :100: Tasty. :yum:

1 Like

Holy Carp! The missus and I just had a bowl of Black Snow, which has been a regular evening enjoyment for some time now… but this bowl is totally different! :open_mouth:

The first use of this filter was nice and clean… but this is insane. We usually feel a little heavy in the chest after BSnow with a great high; but right now it’s a fantastic high and no heaviness at all! My partner has bad asthma so she’s usually breathing second hand smoke as I’ll take the hit and then breath it into her though a kiss… but she’s the one that killed the bong today and i’m so proud!.

It was her first bong kill, ever!

:blush:

4 Likes