Motaco’s Mexican Christmas Tree Giveaway!

Thank you so much, @Motaco, for this giveaway! :slight_smile:

Good luck to all!

4 Likes

@motaco
Beauties!
I dont mind the long flower time for special bud. Thanks for the chance budd

-Jayy

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these special genetics with us… exactly what I’ve been looking for…

That old school stone:)!!!

Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this opportunity, happy holidays, and good luck to everyone!

@Motaco

5 Likes

Thanks for the offer.

2 Likes

looks so damn classic. count me in!

3 Likes

Yeah…I feel you brother

1 Like

Used to get the Christmas Bud in San Diego around 20 or so years ago, called it “Valenti” assuming after the guy it came from. Perfect little 1 gram pinecone shaped nugs with bright red hairs with that piney smell right around Christmas time. Thanks for bringing back memories. :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Reminds me of high school in the early 80’s.

8 Likes

Thank you @Motaco and @Hyp3!!!

2 Likes

That’s utterly gorgeous!! So she just grows one straight up leader like that, or did you have to trim some side branches off? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is a killer plant!

1 Like

No, just one donkey dick like that. No trimming at all, and that bud was grown under a small LED closet light.

5 Likes

Super, totally worth the long flowering time. I would do one indoors if I won. Thanks for this excellent giveaway @Motaco .

1 Like

I’m in love! :heart_eyes: Just went rummaging through their website too, and love what they’ve got going on. Making all those one-male-lots-of-awesome-females crosses for people to enjoy growing out is genius. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Proven females are easy to find, a stud male on the other hand…

2 Likes

Many thanks for the chance at zacatecas!!!

Yo quiero!!!

Feliz navidad - happy xmas - Bo nadal

3 Likes

Thanks @Motaco for the chance at the Zacatecas Mexican f2, looks :eyes: like a firey :fire: strain. :+1::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::santa::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I live in San Diego right now…just saw your post and had to mention it. I’m from Chicago but been transplanting around for 20+ yrs…I keep ending up in San Diego even though I can’t afford it:)…

Have a great season

3 Likes

Dude I grew up across the pond from chi town in st Joseph Michigan. San Diego love it would move back in a second of could afford it. Loved living in Hillcrest and golden hills Krakatoa coffee shop!

3 Likes