Motaco’s Mexican Christmas Tree Giveaway!

I’m near 54th St and University right now renting a room in a sober living where I can’t grow…but I’m a few miles from Hillcrest…I’m right by city heights going into college area by SDSU…

Looking for a place right now…I Love Golden hill… always lived in North Park and worked at Whole Foods in Hillcrest, so I know the area very well by now.

Since I’ve been on OG I have the seeds to plant when I get a place…I have a case manager helping me look for housing Because I was recently homeless (hopefully that helps) and I’m my friends caretaker (he’s disabled) so I can work from home taking care of him and a garden (it’s been 3-4yrs since last grow)

Blah blah blah… regardless him being disabled will get us into a cheaper rentals… Golden hill would be great but may have to go a little south towards National City, Chula Vista maybe…for price

4 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @Motaco
appreciate you.

2 Likes

Lol. I remember that type of weed. Hard to hold on to normalcy type.

5 Likes

Thanks You Much Happy Holidays OGers …@Motaco great breeding I do Declare,
I remember the Holiday Weed HERBS ,Where totally blasting right thru the baggie ,wow what ,smell ,totally blast mind body soul high…this is why I mostly grow OP landraces ,Heirloom collection even OP Delicious Giant Tomatoes…
Peace…highFive.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas guys. Just leaving this up a little while longer for any late stragglers. Drawing winners sometime tonight.

24 Likes

Merry Christmas all! Thanks for the opportunity @Motaco!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas fellas​:santa::santa: and thank you @Motaco

5 Likes

Okay. We have our winners. I will get in touch with: @Jpaul, @CanuckistanPete, @OnePassionateGrower. Merry Christmas guys!

24 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!!
Great giveaway @Motaco

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :partying_face:

Thanks for the opportunity Motaco :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations peeps!
Thanks @Motaco and all the best in the New Year :christmas_tree::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank You @Motaco for the fun and festive giveaway :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :christmas_tree: :confetti_ball: Hope you and everyone on OG are having a memorable and enjoyable evening.

8 Likes

Happy Holidays!

11 Likes

Same here.

Merry Christmas!

John

4 Likes

Thanks @Motaco for the awesome giveaway! Merry Christmas to you and everyone here at OG!!! Thank you again!

4 Likes

Thanks for the great giveaway @Motaco and Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @Motaco thank you for the opportunity to win this Heirloom beauty.Mexican smoke is the best

3 Likes

Congratulations guys!!

Thank you for the opportunity my friend @Motaco

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to All!

6 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::sob::sob: lol thanks for the chance at these amazing genetics @Motaco ! Congrats to the winners @Jpaul @CanuckistanPete @OnePassionateGrower

2 Likes