Mr Nice seeds to trade

Arkansas ? Ever heard of Arkansas Skunk ? I’ve had been lookin for AS for a while.

2 Likes

Wish I had, I like the sound of those haze/ blue dream seeds. Someone was talking about ark Skunk the other day. I think they were saying they had lost their cut some years back.

1 Like

Hey BUJ, I’d be interested in the Early Skunk and the Master Kush Skunk. I have Durban Thai Highflier II and New York City Sour Diesel, Ace Panama, Black Pearl (mr. Natural), MTF (Alaskan Seed Exchange) in those Qtys.

2 Likes

Expect a PM later on good sir.

2 Likes

So is this scientifically proven to bring out haze genotypes if you let the seeds stay longer in the buds?

If you or anyone else could elaborate on the science/proof of this. First im hearing sbout this!

By all mesns not ssying you are wrong but please direct me to a source of jnfo on this subject. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Flex, What I meant was the haze phenotype, grown as seedless herb, does best when given that extra couple weeks to mature. It has nothing to do with seed the production. Sorry about the confusion. Chubbs

1 Like

shark shock i believe is his rendition of white shark.
And still available?
I’d be interested in it.

Any medman sitting idle or black widow, also?

2 Likes

Correct, Shark Shock is the renamed Great White Shark and yessir they are available. Shoot me a PM with what you’re thinking.

2 Likes

Hey @CHUBBY44
Sorry I missed your message. Sounds like you’ve got some interesting stuff!

I’ll shoot you a pm and we’ll see if we can do some bartering! The original list is all spoken for but I have many other potential trades we can discuss.

I’ll try and reach out tonight after bed time.

Sounds good ! I’m a rookie with computer stuff . Later

All the seeds on this list are spoken for, closing the thread.

Thanks so much to @LemonadeJoe and the amazing Overgrow community for making this such a fun experience.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes