Mud's Perpetual Garden

Morning, OG. My name’s Mud. I’ve known several members of this site for a while now (from other places, so I thought I would come check it out.

I started growing (again) 3 years ago when I got fed up with the bs of trying to find it elsewhere and overpaying for mediocre medicine. I’ve learned a lot, but mostly that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve done a little breeding just for something new to try and I’ve met a lot of good people.

I started out in a hall closet with barely enough room for 2 plants and 130ish watts. Now I’m set up with a Secret Jardin 3x5 and mix and match lights totaling 465w and running 6 autos and 2 photos with several newish clones chilling in there.

Current lineup

Photos

• Seedsman Blueberry
  • Sebring Dirty Grapes

Autos

• Ethos Inzane
  • Ethos ChemDi95 x Pluto
  • Humboldt Sour Apple
  • Durban Sunrise from @Hydro921
  • 2 Cyclops Saucerman made by me

I’ll be back with pictures at some point

17 Likes

Nice mix of Photos and Autos…

Can’t wait to see some pics from your grow…
Maybe we can get a pic of those newish clones too :wink:

May your grow journey be rewarded with many colas :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother.
Good to see you here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the “show”. :+1:

1 Like

Hey Mud, Welcome to Overgrow!! :+1: :sunglasses:

I love my Secret Jardin, great tent, and great lineup!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Seems to be a lot of these being grown by peeps lately. Lol
Welcome.

2 Likes

Nice line up bro… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Can’t wait to meet your plants :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

@Maddawg I had some issues getting a couple of them to root and some of them that rooted faster have been in little pots too long, so they look a little rough. In fact half of my plants do at the moment because of a lockout/ph issue but they’re coming around.

I have 2 Blueberry clones, 5 Dirty Grapes, and 3 “Joan of Arc” from a friend that he’s pretty sure are OG Kush x Durban Poison. I’m looking forward to those. I think they have some good breeding potential.

3 Likes

Hey!!! How come you didnt tell me you were over here!?

1 Like

I’m not over here much. I’m not anywhere much these days. Just don’t have the energy for it…

I know I fell off the map after my intro. I’m still around. Still growing. Just busy as all hell and stressed to my limit, which means my plants aren’t much to show off, even if I had time. :sweat_smile::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

But I should get a decent harvest out of this auto run and I did selective pollination on 3 for 3 new strains.

This RocBudInc Kong Breath smells like dark chocolate covered blueberries and is being pollinated with fem Durban Sunrise pollen compliments of @Hydro921

This one smells like grape promethazine and is being pollinated by my own Interstate Killer

This Ethos Purple Thai auto is catching some Interstate Killer pollen too. Not a lot of smell from her yet, but the structure, density, and trichome coverage are :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Glamor shot of Kong Breath 2 day 58. No flash, just the tent lights behind me.

3 Likes

@Joey420 and @sprinklememaynee I don’t know if you saw my post on JP’s auction. The Cyclops Saucerman and Interstate Killer auto regs you bought are actually my strains. Both of those are f1 testers.

ISK is about 63% indica and usually runs 11-12 weeks total. Most have been sweet lemon or blueberry cheesecake.

Cyclops Saucerman is brand new and essentially untested. I’ve grown 4 and a couple testers have some going. They seem to have a wide pheno range for structure but stick to funky tropical fruit terps mostly.