Hippie seed poppin / clone growing journey

How’s it going OG? :v: Here i will be documenting the seed grows from breeders worldwide and clones that i come across along the journey. Trying get back to growing all organic and will documenting that as well, so far been having slight ph issues but i will get it straightened up. Happy Growing to all :four_leaf_clover:

16 Likes

Sour Diesel clone from online nursery , 1st time growing it. Been feeding Marine cuisine and Organically Done bloom dry nutes as a top dressing so far.

17 Likes

Whatever you’re doing, keep it up…EXCELLENT progress, so far!!! I like the Bud Structure. Indeed, continued success, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Keep up the great work, looks like you got your thing going on! Pulling up a chair my friend!

4 Likes

Looking good my friend, keep up the great work !

3 Likes

Thanks for the positive vibes everybody! In the veg room i have Falcon Frenzie clone, Sour Diesel clone from Oakland, Blue DReam clone from Oakland ,Citrus Sap clone , GMO x Stardawg clone , 2 Aces and Eights (PIFFxSourDIBL) seedlings from Reservoir , 1 Durban Nights xxx seedling from Brothers Grimm, 1 Sticky Soul (Rossetta Stone x Airborne) seedling. I have a mmj card and plant count of 12 flowering , 12 vegging and 12 seedlings/clones etc.

ATM am using a Medic grow smart 8 led for flower using Pro Mix recycled soil atm with FoxFarm Marine Cuisine and Organically Done Bloom. Hopefully i don’t sound like i am rambling as it’s been a very longtime since i’ve kept up with a grow log.:v::grinning:

4 Likes

Update on Sour Diesel clone and a few others , so far have found a few seed forming in the tops but not a flower to be found on it so i am going to let it ride. The smell is in your face sour and the stem rubs are the same, might turn out to be some good meds idk. This is the clone offered at Burning Bush Nurseries. Its been grown using Marine Cuisine , Organically Done Bloom with 1 feeding of Organically Done late flower. Most like will feed 1 more time and start the flush.

3 Likes

!

1st pic is what i call Falcon Frenzie from Exotic Genetix Falcon freebies that is at 6 weeks flower , the other two pics are same cut just different grows. This cut definitely has the Cherry Pie taste and grows very similar but a bit better.

3 Likes

Update on the Sour Diesel clone on day 48 flower . Has a few seeds here and there but i’m sure it’s from the power outages we faced during some nasty storms when it was vegging. So far she smells Sour and dank af!!! I have clones rooting and def going be giving another run for some summer camping/fishing meds :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

2 Aces & Eights (NYC PIFF x Sour Diesel IBL) seedlings up next , always wanted try the PIFF and couldn’t resist these seeds when i seen them. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sour Diesel clone wrapped up nicely , went 10.5 weeks before harvest

4 Likes

Sour D turned out some beautiful flowers , the taste is def sour that layers the tongue and a killer sativa high . Will def grow again.

2 Likes

Organic grown Sour D nug , top dressed the plant every sat with Organically Done nutes and water with ph water throughout the week. Taste is so good!!

1 Like

Some Brothers Grimm Romulan x Gluey flower , this one surprised me its so good.

2 Likes

Nice nugs! Def love a good sour. Look forward to you future posts

2 Likes

Thanks StrongerthanDirt :v: been smoking the sour for cpl weeks now and very pleased.

1 Like

Durban Nights from Brothers Grimm seeds just going in flower. Everything from BG so far has been fire :fire: Ocifer and Romulan being my fav so far

2 Likes

the red cup is Ocifer from Brothers Grimm and the rest are Romulan x Gluey also by Brithers Grimm.

1 Like

this tent has 6 Apple Fritter x Purple Punch from Greenpoint seeds

2 Likes