Multi strain test run

Haha so killer! Love it

1 Like

Got smoke today and not weed smoke.
Major fires in the province right now she is blue in the city.

7 Likes

Crazy, be safe bro

1 Like

The closest is 40 miles away this smoke is from a out of control fire about 160 miles to the north . They evacuated a bunch of people yesterday something like a 700 hectare fire that’s shut 2 major roads down so far.

3 Likes

Damn bro, glad it’s nowhere near you but still sucks

he friggin hauls the mail bro…he is like me, AINT growing an ounce plant…he flips like me, when most others are like in week 5 of flower, lol. We dont flip 12 inchers hiuh @ShiskaberrySavior

GURANTEE he has POUNDS he has forgotten about, or dont know what it is.

That LIL OLE BOX…yeah, right

SCAMMER>…lol!!!

2 Likes

Definitely hard on the lungs and eyes today hopefully the wind shifts . Feel sorry for the people with breathing problems.

1 Like

Lol it’s just a small tall tin box .

1 Like

Kinda like a small 747

???

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

When I had it built I didn’t want to be cramped for space . Bit over kill wife was supposed to get a parking stall in there but that hasn’t happened. Yet.

2 Likes

Smokes getting heavier

1 Like

Yuck, gonna get tough to breathe if it gets much worse. Damn

The news was just saying this is gonna be around for a couple more days something about a low front moving in .

3 Likes

Be safe brother…

1 Like

Crazy out of control plants . Every run turns into over grown clones when am I gonna learn? IMG_0171

19 Likes

you`´re not alone !! happens from time to time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha I know the feels! How’s the haze/smoke filled skies?

1 Like

Clear today winds changed directions . She was blue yesterday as long as the wind isn’t coming out of the north it should stay that way.

1 Like

Crazy they are so bad this early! Is this the norm out there?