My aquaponic adventures

What about you? What’s filling your bowl these days (that sounds dirty, lol)

1 Like

Sharing seeds on this wild strain?

2 Likes

Sorry, I mean I have 5 spots in my auto zone that are dedicated to auto grows :grin:.

1 Like

Yo @luxton - ahah dangerous question the rabbit hole is opening lately I smoked the NL2 i grew too small by mistake one spear, but it was a nice relaxing high. Good shit, so I popped more. . The African haze 11 was also killer but I lost the cut I did cross it with dread bread only have a few seeds. Like seven. I also have some other weed kicking around Larry og from dispensary that’s great and some jack herer which inspired me to pop some jack I found some called old jack. If it’s any good I’ll make a cross or repro it. I’m trying to find a mother. In veg I have some seedlings of blue Tara, Thunder Rose, Frankie, Beldia, Durban poison, neroli/ phone home, Tampa crippie, kc cyber crystal, uhmm in flower it’s lights off but I have my Super Bowl og win zamaldelica x kali china x png , a family blues x bog lifesaver, lambsbread, chocolate Thai/sour biker - basically lots of of weed in a small place hahaha overgrow the world I have no idea how any of this smokes since they’re all in various stages, basically whatever survives the humidity here

1 Like

Hahaha that’s quite the menu!! Where’s your grow log again?? I wanna drool, lol

I have some of that NL2 growing, good to hear another positive review :grin::metal:

Shitty about your African haze tho… Hazes can be a lot of fun :grin:

1 Like

Daily pic from the 26th :grin:

8 Likes

Aug 27… I think they grew a little overnight (3-4 for most), I believe I’m in stretch :grin::ok_hand:

12 Likes

Looking lush abd healthy AND DEFINITELY rocking a 70’s bush :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bahahahaha, thanks man… Yeah, I think there might be something to this aquaponics thing :grin::grin::grin:

You’d never guess there are 11 plants in there, it’d all kinda 1 :grin:. I have the shortest plants in the center and the tallest around the outside… I tested the par and it’s round around 800 across all the tops right now, so everyone should be getting really good light… Lots of nutes, I just added 1 tbsp of 0-50-30 monopotassium phosphate and 2 of bloommax, along with another half cup of worm castings. So the water should be super loaded with more than they need (I love that there’s no burn though). Here’s hoping for a full female spread… Lol, right.

4 Likes

August 28th

Today is about 1 week from flip to 12/12, so it was time for their final big defoliation and shaping…

Aaaand the damage

I am definitely getting another bag of those plant clips. I might not super crop again after using the clips, there’s zero recovery time for the plant, they’re great! I might try some of the variable ones next though, to see if I can keep a bent branch in the direction I want it going.

Happy growing! :metal:

10 Likes

Hmmm, I believe I have a couple males coming out… Dammit.

Anyone have thoughts?

Triforce x PPP

NL#2, which I thought was a femanized seed…?

Auto zone is doing well, everyone is happily growing along. Zamadelica is definitely in a stretch, which is awesome since she was 6" tall… All of my autos have been growing super small, I think the light may have been too close? I dunno, the light is backed off a bit, well see how the Afghanis do now.

7 Likes

Nice clear photos :slight_smile:
First pic, 100% that’s a male. There’s never (IME) a cluster of little armpit flower on girls. Always a single if it’s female.

Second pic looks like two little flowers together, but I can’t be certain.

Sometimes a plant makes a couple little male flowers at first and then is a nice girl. Usually not worth taking a chance.

2 Likes

i concur, first is definitely a boy. the second looks like a female that has yet to reach maturation if you were to ask me. i’d guess in a week or so it will show you either way.

1 Like

Thank you both for that sanity check…especially on the second one! It’s supposed to be a fem, so if it comes out a male, that’ll be 2 genetic mutants in as many grows… I’d start taking that personally :joy:

1 Like

That Afghani is honestly pretty impressive, definately very good sleeper weed.

2 Likes

Man i have allot of catching up to do.

That’s exactly why I’m growing it again :grin::grin::grin:. It’s such a soft, but firm, smack to the whole body, of “I wanna go to bed… Nnnnow” :metal::metal:. I’m looking forward to more of that :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20240901-101655

Hahaha, awesome :grin::metal::joy:

2 Likes

If you want any more seeds lemme know. I still have a grip. I’ll probably be growing some over winter tbqh

3 Likes

Do you ever put LABs in your fish tank. It’s supposed to be great for breaking down fish poop and eliminating ammonia also ph balances your water. I’ll have to look again but there were several benefits if i recall.

2 Likes