My experience with AK Bean Brains Genetics

@Azure @BarefootAndBlazed

4 Likes

Right now I’m growing NL5 x NL1 and PNG and plan to make some hybrids.
I definitely want to cross Hawaiian Cat Piss with PNG because some PNG phenos can get pissy.
Plus reduce flowering times for outdoor grows.
Oh man, I think I’m becoming a bean hoarder!
Here’s a PNG leaf current grow.

4 Likes

Recently I’ve been smoking on Consumption x Chocolate Thai which was a freebie. Those plants got HUGE and produced a large yield but I lost some to budrot. I struggled to manage humidity and airflow with such large plants.

I really liked another freebie I grew: GG4 x Black Domina, though it threw a few nanners. I’m also still enjoying the NL5/1 x Super Skunk I grew earlier this year. Such an upbeat, happy high! I posted pics if you scroll back

5 Likes

Just popped a pack of AKs Ch.Thai. Very good germination. 12 for 13 so far.

5 Likes

Oh nice! I hope you going to post us some pics. :grinning:

1 Like

akbb black dom - 2nd week into flower. got 2 nice males and 5 fem. used both males selectively. nice odor off stems…same with 2 of the fems … lots of black in more than half the round & very healthy veg state…just starting resin production… got 3 clones going… nice round I think so far

1 Like

Oh for sure. If they look ok haha.

1 Like

i bought a pack of their ‘Matanuksa Thunder Fuck’ and some kind of skunk cross i forget the name of. i look forward to the MTF

3 Likes

Black Domina… day 42…front left may be ready in few days… couple pheno types… front right is looking outstanding in resin development… I’m loving the spicy smell as well…getting close to smoking some BD!! Cloned front right and center…w00t!! AK BB knows good shit… end of story…lol

26 Likes

I’m growing a couple of things for AKbb but I wish I had got some of the black Dom when he Started reworking it, I need to Hit him up.

4 Likes

I have collected pollen from about 6 chocolate Thai males. If anyone wants some to cross with Thai. Let me know. A few beans in trade would be awsome. Pollen was collected from AK line and an old line from Dutch passion.
Yesterday.

4 Likes

I will take you up on the thai pollen, if I may. I actually was growing out thai crosses to get some, but this is better. @Turpman

1 Like

What type of beans are you looking for?

thank you @Turpman the chocolate thai pollen arrived. Now I have some strategizing to do. It’s the first pollen I got on OG - super cool! The possibilities are making my brain explode…

4 Likes

Awesome glad it made it and hope it is viable for you. Keep me posted.

1 Like

Sorry missed that. Just a few of whatever you throw it on would be good.

I definitely got bubblegum and fruit smells from several different phenos of 3way NL#1too. Good to get outside confirmation on that one thx

2 Likes