Outdoor 2016 Critical impact,Big Bud xxl

Hi Growers!
I want share some of my images from thys year.
I buy some Big bud xxl from Ministry of cannabis and Critical impact from Vision seeds.
Every year im trying to choose the right strain witch have good quality,good yield and for the first can finish flowering before weather gets to cold.
But every year (so far) it look like i buy the bad ones.quality is good and yield is ok to,but i thing i have only two strains in my live witch can finish flowering before october…it was Skunk 11 and some strain from Grower forum.

so here they are!I have so far only few photos but when i get to the place where thys plants grow i shot photos more.
Photos are like 3 and half week old.Now its a real jungle :smiley:

Uploading…

3 Likes

Beautiful and healthy babies! There is nothing to say, its just amazing :sunny: I hope for soon update dude :wink:

very nice flowers mate

lookin beautiful love those narrow leaves

Guess, we will not see the end? :confused:

Nice! Please share photos from harvest, they should be ready by now, do they?

When trying both clones and seeds this season what worked better for you?

Kwothe your plants look healthy but in place where I live Big Bud XXL is not the best strain to grow outdoors. As I see you also got similar problem. You should try some faster strains like Passion #1 from Dutch Passion which is ready in the beginning of October, or if you would like to have weed with better taste (but 1-2 weeks later) buy Critical +2.0 from Dinafem :slight_smile: really lovely strain with a lot of nice resin covered buds and light fruity taste. I bought last time from Skunk24.com and I am very satisfied!