My Lovely Paradiseseeds Wappa, Dutch Kush, Atomical Haze

is the first time i use it, next this i will try with regular seeds and trought clone propagation

2 Likes

All look gourgoes . if I can get them kind of , like all the pics above… I’d b quiet happy …:blush:

3 Likes

i will to update this post the next time i will to upload an image like thiat !!

1 Like

We’ll help you get there.

2 Likes

@99PerCent I need to learn about Clonation Propagation, is the best way to grow, if you know some tread about it share me, im Rocky into Cloning.

2 Likes

Hey @hempmex

Cloning is a great way to keep old friends near.

This thread is a great place to start.

I use rockwool and place everything into organic soil within 2 days.

They like warmth and humidity.

99%

5 Likes

Hey @99PerCent my brother! Thanks for this. Oleskool will be attempting cloning soon for the first time. I hope I can lean on you for courage and instruction. I’ll pm you when the process is imminent.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If you cut ten clones from a plant, put them in a glass of tap water, and change the water daily, roots will sprout on about half of them with no care just about. Anything else improves your success ratio. :grin:

5 Likes

I love it @ryasco. Now that’s oleskool!

3 Likes

OMG their soooooooo nice x Mechelle

1 Like

Whaaaaa? And some more perplexed characters.

This is my current situation,but i did something grong, beacause all my buds loose weigth they look so frosty and they have watter into, but when i put to drying the weigth is less and less some one to put me in the best way at the moment to dry the buds, i apreciated alot if some one can help me or gime me some information about this case.

Until the flavor is amazing and the hihg is too this is mi forth harvest i do, i feel with a few more experience than at first.

4 Likes

Que viva México, cabrones!!!
Salud, carnal! Esa Michoacana es de CannaBiGen o la encontraste allá? Que es eso (que bien suena) de los “Cogollos Finos de México”?

Long live Mexico, you bastards! Health, carnal! That Michoacana is from CannaBiGen or did you find it there? What is that (which sounds good) of the “Cogollos Finos de México”?

2 Likes

Pero eso es normal…no, primo?
Piensa la reducción de peso que supone reducir su contenido en agua hasta un, por ejemplo, 15%…

1 Like

Back in the day (70s) we used to get kilos delivered to Austin that were wrapped in newspaper from Morelia Michoacan. It was some fine sativa. :cowboy_hat_face:
Imagine, back then we threw seeds in the trash. How I wish I had some now. Is this a legit Michoacan or has it been crossed with an Indica or something?

“Michoacana is from CannaBiGen”

2 Likes

At least, Michoacána CannaBioGen is a legitic Mexican landrace, selected n worked. It is part too of “Michoacán Cream” n “Destroyer”, I think…

2 Likes

@MiG es totalmente normal, pense que era que secaban de mas, pero es normal, por que tengo otros cogollos que tienen mayor densidad. hermano un saludo, la Michoacana que me dieron fue un regalo de un amigo… de Zitacuaro a las orillas de Michoacan. pero es una especie desconocida de hecho la tengo en periodo vegetativo amigo … es bueno saber de ti

This 3 are Wappa from left to rigth then Dutch Kush Born in LED, and then Wappa with HPS 600 watts and Botanicare, Bloomastic, and Ph on 6.2

5 Likes

What about the Michoacana n the Atomic Haze Paradise Seeds?
Salud.

2 Likes

Atomizal Haze are on drying stage too it was the last one that i trim, it was the best from all 3, it is a hybrid predominant sativa with 20% Indica / 80% Sativa according to Paradise Seed Bank all these genetics from this particular bank are truly lovely, Michoacan Still Grow Oudoor, and 1 Wappa still at the same condittion but on Indoor with aperiod 24/0 CFL Lights and another Dutch Kush both Female and with the same condition

Atomical Haze at the top.

5 Likes

Good s.Mike coming your way lol​:+1::blush::seedling:. Mechelle x

1 Like