Naming a strain

Nova Scotia Blues

7 Likes

blues clues… cuz when u smoke it you wanna write in your handy dandy note pad how good it is

sour divorce

2 Likes

One more name to go. I gotta hang out with the wife for a bit so I will put the poll up in the morning and post a link here. Most votes in 24 hours wins! Goodnight all

3 Likes

Lemon head cake, lol

4 Likes

Jacks Sour divorce :joy:

8 Likes

Sour Lemon Fart
Jack’s Skunk Pie
When Life Gives You Skunks Bake Jack A Lemon Tart

4 Likes

Wedding Day Blues

4 Likes

Super Lemon Wedding Garter

Wedding Garter Gold

Honeymoon Lingerie

3 Likes

Jack’s Honeymoon
Lemon tart cake

4 Likes

I only named one strain I created. It was back in early 2000’s. I bred a California orange indica with some excellent Mexican that someone laid on me (seeds). There were several great mothers from that cross and my favorite was #4 but I called it 4 in French but then altered it to Quatra. A made up word. The name stuck and everyone found it easy to remember. So, make up a word. Pick something and change it to something else that sounds strange but easy to remember. Or think of a theme that somehow describes something about the strain. Or you can go with simple names like Sam, Jake, Fred. Or how about something that describes the high, etc. You’ll think of something.

2 Likes

Periwinkle

Pass me some of that Periwinkle dawg!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Lemon Icing
Lemon Frost

3 Likes

Ooo! I love this game!

Blue Jack Cakes

Jackie Skulemonk’s Something Blue (catch the wedding reference there??)

Jackie Bluenose

Blue Lemon Empress

Blue Nosed Ox

2 Likes

Easy peasy…
“Bluenose II”… hard to get more Canadian than that! :smile: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the polls! Send everyone you can

1 Like

How about “Get er Indica” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe this only works with my Newfoundland accent.?

Ever drink that Beer? Boys back home would always say “Get er India” when anyone was drinking this lol

4 Likes

Lemon jack’s wedding, it sounds good to my ears, sorry for the late suggestion :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Lemon merengue
Herrer’s Wedding

2 Likes

Lol where’s the vote!! Hahah just took a break at lunch and checked.

When your ready.

1 Like

5 posts up there’s a link

1 Like