NBA Playoffs and Championship

Ya I’m hoping for one. And what do u thinks going to happen when the starters are back next season? Kyrie irving an Gordon Hayward are both phenomenal players.but do the rookies earn it more?

Yes I agree we should make a thread lol

That’s gonna be really tough. The Celtics have the 2nd best coach in the NBA. (next to Pop). If anyone can mesh that talent, he can. You have to give those amazing rookies their shot or possibly lose them to free agency. It’s a tough one! :cowboy_hat_face:. Or, they will be Spurs in no time! Pop loves those kind of players! Lol

1 Like

Hello OG Leaders. Can this be moved to newly created thread in the lounge for the NBA Playoffs? Thanks! Should be fun. Nice break from all weed all the time, don’t you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ya hands down greg popavich is the best coach, super sad his wife passed away during playoffs❤. But the spurs are always in the running for best all around team LeBron goes there any chance would be crazy👀

I’m all a Twitter with the anticipation of a Rockets/Celtics Final! How great would that be?! What a matchup! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Ya but the Celtics games with have to switch up can’t just drive on cappella he’s to good at blocking an Celtics all are a lil smaller

1 Like

Yeah I felt bad for Pop and the Spurs,

He was hilarious though when they were interviewing him about Tony Parker trying to guard Kevin Durant

I hope nothing serious with Chris Paul because he has been crushing it.

2 Likes

Ya Chris paul pulled his hamstring he is out for game 6 so be ready for game seven rockets.

I just hope this doesn’t turn into a Ricky Rubio scenario

2 Likes

I’m thinking we might be in for a little replay of the 80’s great battles between the Celtics and 76ers for years to come.

2 Likes

Who is winning tonight Celtics vs Cavs.
Who goin be watching it

1 Like

I’m watching the Celtics win tonight LOL

2 Likes

James might hit 50…

2 Likes

Lebron beats Celtics!

3 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah, lol

The guy is absolutely amazing he’s been carrying that team all through the playoffs.

2 Likes

It certainly didn’t help that Nance jr. grabbed a bunch of offensive rebounds in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Yeah, him and Clarkson haven’t done squat during these playoffs except for last night,

They did much better when they were on the Lakers

1 Like

LeBron is a beast but can he win in Boston?Celtics only lost one home game all year.

2 Likes

Let’s hope not :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like