Need help with Gaia green nutes

Hey there so I’m currently running grotek and love it but I wanna try running Gaia green and see what it’s like I’m wondering I have two pics I’m going to upload but cant figure out the right amounts to add to each pots I’m using 1.65l pots and then 3 gallon and 5 gallon help please lol

3 Likes

After looking up the gaia green, I’d add 2-3 tbsp per gallon of soil for the initial charge. Then top dress with 1-2tbsp to gauge plant response. From the looks of it it’s similar to DTE and DE mixes, so when you mix the initial batch you’ll want to let it sit for a week or two as the microbes heat up the soil from chewing down and reproducing.

7 Likes

Quick question about Gaia Green EWC. Is this just dried castings or is it cut with anything? Label doesn’t really say.
I have the option to buy the gaia green ewc.or a local lady who sells ewc. I’m hesitant to buy the fresh stuff because I don’t want it going bad…rotting and going mouldy.
Fresh, local stuff is $20 for 20 liters.
Gaia green is $18 from local shop.

2 Likes

@KronicKuz This is exactly what I’m doing without issues. I can’t say it Will work for you, but its working for me. So I’m shareing the info.

Soil:
1bag HP Pro mix with Mycorrhizae (70%)
1 bag of regular soil (30%)
Mix soils 70/30%

Nutrients;
Gaia green 444 all purpose (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp per 1gal)

Use per (4L/1gal)

After Seedling stage and ready for food.
(2 tbsp-444)
(2 tbsp-284)
(2 tbsp WC)
Add the plant, water plant, done.
No food for 3 weeks, only water.

Vegging

(1tbsp-444)
(1tbsp-284)
(1tbsp WM)
No food for 3 weeks, only water.
Apply every 3 weeks untill your ready to flower.

Flowering
(2tbsp-284)
(2tbsp WM)
Apply every 3 weeks untill flowing is done.

Enjoy your weed.

1 Like

@Tappy

1 Like

So it’s just dried and shelf stable pure ewc? Do you/have you used their kelp meal? I recently bought a tub of that too.

1 Like

No. Never tired that one.

@Tappy for that amount of $$$ you can get 30L of EWC, I use Reindeer’s Farm EWC when I need to augment my own EWC from worm bins, usually sub $30 from the hydro mart.

1 Like