Anybody use this soil

Picked up some organic soil from my local hydro store. Usually use a mix of happy frog and ocean forest. Today picked up Gaia Green.

1 Like

Had pictures uploaded but posted before complete. Now I cant upload pics. Maybe a few too many beers watching hockey? Wish I had some smoke ready to go. I have given up on my LP. Forget the dispensary by my house as well bought some yesterday straight trash.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

My local shop was trying to sell me on it when I got my fertilizer before. They said anyone who got it from them hasn’t switched back yet.

I can’t speak personally, but I thought I’d chime in with what I’ve been told about it.

Now as for what it’s like I can’t speak for it or back any claims made. Let’s see if anyone here knows about it on more than a hearsay level.

1 Like

They also sell straight worm castings and other organic fertilizers under the same brand name. $$$ though

2 Likes

Mr Canuck on YouTube uses Gaia green amendments in coco and his plants look pretty dang good. I haven’t seen the premixed soil though.

5 Likes

That gia green soil looks pretty damn good to me I wouldn’t hesitate for one minute one using that mix on my plants it almost looks what would be a 1:1:1 mix with about the same amendments of DOWN to Earth all purpose fertilizer has in it which BTW I have two boxes about to be delivered to my front door!

2 Likes

Haha 30 leafbucks a bag. I bought one may go back and buy 2 more and do my next run with it

2 Likes

What’s the cubic feet then on bag like that then?

2 Likes

30 litres only haha. But this is hydro store prices. I also get 15 percent off with my acmpr. So around 25 bucks. Pricey. I may mix it with my fox farms. But I up potted some jelly pies last night with this new stuff.

2 Likes

Shit dude get some peat moss, pumice stones and a a a 6 lb box of down to earth all-purpose fert amendments and mix your own and I’d think you’d probably be ahead of the game!

6 Likes

Yeah I definitely need to get going on some of these recipes that you experienced organic growers have on this site. The reason I bought it is bc it had a lot of ingredients in it that I see on some of the soil recipes on OG

2 Likes

This looks like everything Gaia green has I just paid 10$ for. 6lb box in Amazon

4 Likes

No, but it sounds like a pretty nice mix to me!

4 Likes

i’d probably just go with the gaia green amendments in coco, i’m not a fan of soil, but mr canuck does good with gaia green

2 Likes

Gg is a good soil base about like ocean and happy mixed 50/50 with some lava rock and rice hulls. Just build it up over time with some castings, kelp, leaf mold, compost and so on like any decent bag soil.

3 Likes