New Strains...I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️(not my doing)

Think your right on Area 52, and Santa’s definitely a dude…

1 Like

Welp…so far there’s two dudes I can definitely identify and two that I think are males tbh it looks like 6 dudes & one girl :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: yeah im a little salty.

4 Likes

Update pic I removed all the males which turned out to be 3 so out-of 8 I got 3 dudes and 5 gals one of which i got in a 3some with a Bad Santa and Area 52 and making some nice mystery whore beans that I plan on trading in the future…oh the two on the right the tall one is Jacky-Oh (Rebel Cookies x Jack Herer) crossed with Bubblegum Kush pollen provided by @Maddawg and the one on the black smartpot is Maui Mango Haze crossed with ICC #98 pollen the plant came from @middleman and the girl band on the left are 3 **Area 52’s and 1 Bad Santa. The pip is a video by AC Infinity I was watching…

6 Likes

Here’s a video…

2 Likes

That sounds delicious!
[{(GSC X [GSC X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter)] (BX) x Jack Herer} x Bubble Gum Kush]

3 Likes

You haven’t made that cross?

1 Like

They’re on the way :call_me_hand:t6:

4 Likes

Negative!

I am working on all kinds of other things that have me tied up for a bit.

I am just finishing up, for the next few weeks, my last runs and clones are sitting in solo’s or 1 gal’s at the moment in the indoor. That reminds me I have got to transplant the Solo’s and the 1g’s as they have all outgrown their current homes… see… more work… less light in the day :wink:

I did soak some (ECSD X GDP) and some (W.C. x GDP) from shoreline Genetics. Just slapped some of those in Solo’s.

2 Likes

U place the cups in a heat mat?

1 Like

Yes! For this round I soaked in cups on a heat mat that ran in the low 80’s.
Soaked for 14 hours then into paper towels.
After just over 12 hours in paper towels I had 4 of the ESCD with tails and 2 of the W.C. with tails.

Slapped them in solo’s with FFHF soil.
Checked earlier today and had one ECSD breaking soil.

Checked about an hour ago and had 2 more W.C.'s with tails.
I 'll put them in Solo’s tomorrow!

3 Likes

A true pimp always keeps his hoes in tip top shape. All my bit🤬hes look good!!!

Area 52 & Bad Santa

8 Likes

Late night lollipoppin’

The Area 52’s pretty much shot up outta nowhere showing off some sativa genetics-maybe :man_shrugging:t6:…but the only normal Bad Santa I got-(so far) remains short & compact, but yeah it’s beauty shop time :scissors::scissors::scissors:

7 Likes

8 days later my Area 52’s done over-ran my tent and they’re growing wild as hell…completely overshadowed the Bad Santa which happens to smell just like the Juicy Fruit strain I been looking for. I’ll post a pic of her once I get this jungle situated.

9 Likes

Rock on brother! They’re lookin good!

1 Like

Thanks but it was fucking with my OCD :laughing: next pic things will look more situated.

1 Like

“If you stay ready, you ain’t got to get ready” -Suga Free

3 Likes

Yea I can imagine lol. Every time the flowering stretch starts and I’m using the scrog net in my tent, it drives me nuts if there’s a branch that’s sticking up too tall but not quite tall enough to reach over to the next hole in the net. It always ends up working out in the end but the whole process trying to get everything even really takes a lot of my attention because I dwell on it until it reaches. :rofl: I find myself either using garden ties or bread ties to attach it to the net itself until it can correctly go under n up

1 Like

UPDATE: Accidental Pollenation
The Bad Santa that looked funny got somewhat pollinated by the Rosetta Stone or the Bubblegum Kush, I can’t remember :thinking: so I’m just gonna name these beans Juicy Bastard being that the Bad Santa terp profile resembles Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit chewing gum

I only noticed about 4-6 seed pods…there might be more but I can’t tell atm.

5 Likes

UPDATE week #??
My Bad Santa is budding up nicely and smells real fruity, the buds feel real soild and tight… :thinking: I think I’ll give her 2 more weeks before I cut her down. OR starve her out then hit her with Cocos B near the last “minute”

8 Likes

Nice chunky colas ya got there!
looks awesome

1 Like