New Strains...I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️(not my doing)

Pictured here is my latest run that I forgot about posting…but its been about 3wks now and what I got going on in here is about 5 Willy’s Wonder x Sassman Kush-(don’t ask, i never heard of it either) but I affectionately named it Area 52 So there’s 5 Area 52’s

…I got 3 Zombie Kush x Northern Lights that I named Bad Santa and 1 ICC #98-F2 in the widdle pot on the left.

Note: I did not breed these crosses, but since the breeders didn’t have a “handle” for these strains I took the liberty to give them one.

2wks later…

27 Likes

Nice looking plants @Hashton_Kusha

It seems to me I’ve seen those strains somewhere before… I have a thing for remembering genetics.

I think I remember now… all that’s missing from that lineup is Aurora Borealis (NL x NL) and 187 Sherbet (Philly Ice Cream Cake 98 x Philly Ice Cream Cake 98), I remember both strains being genetic F2’s, lol.:smiley:

I know I’ve seen this before, but I’m having trouble remembering where I read about it, it’ll come to me, eventually.

Shoot, maybe I’m too stoned for my own good.

2 Likes

That was me.

2 Likes

I like the structure of the leaf. Like saw blades

1 Like

Thank u…and all I did was pre-treat the soil with blackstrap molasses (a method i swear by) my hypothesisis that feeding the microbiology “concentrated” carbs in return the excrement released from the microbiology admends the soil and feeds the plants …I haven’t added any nutes yet, I usually don’t-but if I do, I use Cocos A & B almost exclusively. I’m satisfied with the results it gives me. Sometimes I MIGHT sprinkle in some Miracle-Gro.

The thing with that was I was trying to establish myself but upon further education I had to make corrections with what I was broadcasting like the Philly IceCreamCake#98 that was me being pompous putting Philly in front of it…and ICC98 x ICC98 doesn’t make 187 Sherbet and NL x NL doesn’t make Aurora Borialis…I’m still learning :man_shrugging:t6:

2 Likes

Gelato33 x Wedding Cake = Ice Cream Cake
ICC x ICC = ICC F2
I was skeptical about the “Philly”, but it’s not that unusual for another grower to add something to the name to represent their input on the strain.

The Aurora Borealis that Positronics released years ago is NL.

2 Likes

Now, which generation usually show the wacky sh🤬t?

4 Likes

At a glance, Bad Santa is looking like an OGKB-leaner which almost always have that cabbagy look to them …? But i could be wrong, where would OGKB even be in its lineage? :man_shrugging:t2:. Very cool, i love the wacky ones!

Any recommendations on buffering coco? I used Calimagic but idk if I did it correctly

What’s OGKB?

I don’t use any buffers…aside from molasses & Cocos A & B. I haven’t had a need for other amendments. Sometimes MG: Bloom Booster that’s it.

Maaan what in the cabbage patch is going on here??

3 Likes

It’s flowering time…gotta make room for the next class

I gotsta keep it moving baby!
The wheels on this bus goes round n round ya fell me?!

4 Likes

My lil cabbage plant looks like it’s showing some normalcy in the new growth.

2 Likes

same here. ive been wondering about this strain myself. cult classic seeds seems to use it for breeding stock on a lot of their hit strains so it got me curious

1 Like

IF that info on the site is legit, then it could explain the NL-cabbage throwback :wink:

2 Likes

Wow I just read that…very very interesting. It crazy how plants carry genetics the same way humans do. So this is possibly NL #5 or one of the generations from it, if that makes sense.

I think this one’s a dude…
Area 52

1 Like

…and this one
Bad Santa

3 Likes