New Year - New Gear! šŸ» Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

Hi Nefrellaā€¦is this prize 20 packs of seeds ā€¦as listedā€¦or is it one pack containing all the the ones listed individually.

Thanks

3 Likes

Thatā€™s from me. Itā€™s 20 beans total. Each a single fem bean.

5 Likes

To be honest, we need to get a meeting set up to set up the different prize packages. @LemonadeJoe can ypu start a message thread, or how should we?

3 Likes

Thanks for clarificationā€¦& thanks for donating.

2 Likes

Yeah of course! Iā€™m more confused as to how you thought it said packs anywhere. :man_shrugging: That would be a helluva prize.

2 Likes

Yes it would I agree.
Iā€™m sorry your confused, I just thought it was a bit ambiguous.

Apologies for confusion.

PAZ

1 Like

To a deluxe apartment in the sky, lol.

3 Likes

It is done! See you in the Backstage topic ā€¦

4 Likes

Ok, I had to get in on this. Payment sent, thanks to all who donated.

6 Likes

Iā€™m in! This is an awesome raffle!

4 Likes

So when does it happen? Itā€™s near the end of Janā€¦

Thanks

2 Likes

Is coastal seeds donation in the raffle ā€¦?

1. Iā€™m in. Iā€™ll donate a few 5 packs. They said few weeks ago.

Are you going to list the prizes before the drawā€¦?

No offense ā€¦but there are people who donated prizes like seeds ā€¦donā€™t seem to be in the dial run.

What is the schedule for the raffle.

Or is it done privatelyā€¦ or is there a Protocal for the draw.

2 Likes

Count me in. Iā€™m having trouble with the donate link. Keeps telling me my card is expired. Gonna need the PayPal account please?

2 Likes

I have to announce postponing of the draw. Iā€™m currently preparing last steps for the server migration and it could interfere with the draw. I need to focus on the upgrade first.

Iā€™m postponing the draw for the raffle to 15/02/2021. Thank you for understanding!

Those who want, still can participate if they wish!

The drawing will be held on 2021-02-15T21:00:00Z on our Discord channel.

10 Likes

First a good backup :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Affirmativem, sir! :nerd_face:
Iā€™m actually preparing the steps for the upgrade already for a week or so, so that the migration could be as smooth as possible and down time as short as possible.

Thorough planning and double checking every move, frequent backups and testing of different scenarios are part of the process :wink: Fingers crosssed!

6 Likes

key words ā€œas possibleā€ prepare for the worst and hope for the best :wink:

all the best in your upgrade :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do I get on the discord?

3 Likes

@toastyjakes is our Discord keeper trying to win the battle against always-expiring invite linksā€¦

You can always find working invite if you go to this topic: OverGrow Discord: Come and See Us! If you donā€™t find it there just reply to that topicā€¦

4 Likes

Im not going to enter the drawing donā€™t want to look like any hanky panky if I were to win

Peace out and stay safep

5 Likes