New Year - New Gear! 🍻 Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

I’m sad it’s bout happening today. It have me something to look forward to while i slave away. It sucks being a slave to the anunaki…

3 Likes

row well and live 41 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bummer, I have been looking forward to that draw and now 2 more weeks of anticipation. LOL, on the bright side it’s something to look forward to :grinning: Good luck on the upgrade, hope it goes smoothly.

3 Likes

Can I still donate (sealed pk(s) of beans) to the cause?

8 Likes

Since being extended to Feb 15th I wouldn’t see why you couldn’t but that’s just my opinion that doesn’t matter , I’m not in charge here lol

5 Likes

Come on 15th, the suspense is killing me, lol

9 Likes

Same here lol I’ve been counting down the days for awhile now

7 Likes

Are we there yet?1

6 Likes

I was somehow overlooking this or I would have gotten in at first. Thanks everyone for the donations. Some great stuff. Good Luck to everyone

6 Likes

@nefrella @LemonadeJoe
I just now actually checking this thread. Any way I can donate cuttings /clones? I can just send directly to the winner (US). Like a pack of 4 or so fresh cuts or clones.

13 Likes

Guys like you make this place so wonderful and inspire me to get to the point of giving back to the community as well.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I’m still nervous on getting cuttings and clones lol

2 Likes

Reason I asked, but it’s not like the winner has to accept it lol.

2 Likes

It would be nice tho still yet

1 Like

If it’s not legal in your area or your not legally growing for medical, then it’s up to your on risk, or find a much safer address to send to. If your in a legal state or you’re legal to grow, then w/e! The post office sees seeds and cuttings as hemp products, as long as it’s under .3% thc. So no flower no problem.

4 Likes

I think it’d be awesome. Anything coming from your house wod be a welcome addition to any garden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Well all I can say is I won’t send out anything I don’t know is clean and pest free, but I still recommend anyone to follow proper cleaning and quarantine procedures.
That said, all my cuts, except my bag seed banana kush, are new to me and I have not flowered them out. I’ve just been collecting clones instead of seeds lately :upside_down_face:, and the list keeps growing along with the plants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

9 Likes

We’ve got solid list of prizes!

Thanks everyone donating, I’ve updated the list of prizes in OP and hopefully it now covers all of them. Let me know if I have forgot something :slight_smile:

What exactly should I add to the list of prizes, @corey?

Last chance for everyone to get in the raffle!

Deadline for attendees: 2021-02-15T18:00:00Z

The drawing: 2021-02-15T21:00:00Z on our Discord channel.

(:stopwatch: Dates / times are shown in your timezone as long as you have your timezone correctly set in your profile)

5 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe! That’s kind of a tough question. I would say some more seeds, or a small vaporizer

5 Likes