New Year - New Gear! 🍻 Last chance! Extended to Feb 15th!

So a second chance for one member on Discord, that’s awesome. Just being in this place makes me feel like I already won. That said I will happily take a prize if I win :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone and thanks to all involved for putting this together.

4 Likes

No room to download discord. Will the winners be announced here on the thread ?

3 Likes

There is a web page access point, I don’t believe you have to download anything .

2 Likes

Sure, we will announce the winners here in this topic. And I will also send them PM individually.

6 Likes

Donating 100 rainbow ylly f2 seeds, 50 percent germ rate. Awesome plant, here’s a grow thread, Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics hope the winner gets some good phenos!!!

11 Likes

Nice, the Rainbow Ylly red looks amazing.

3 Likes

I got a rainbow purple pheno that was great, this bud smells of adhesive and has floral notes. Awesome plant.

5 Likes

Man that would definitely put some color into a grow . Love it. Need it lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws those would be nice to have. Some great stuff

4 Likes

1800 pictures and videos deleted and discord is downloaded lol guess I need to delete stuff more often .

4 Likes

I really hate signing up for new sites, groups, functions…etc.

My info is already out there to a degree I wish it were not :wink: :crazy_face:

I do appreciate your, Overgrow’s, effort, sincerely!

smoke,
WHAB

3 Likes

Nice!

smoke,
WHAB

2 Likes

Cool, I couldn’t figure it out.

4 Likes

There’s alot of good prizes. This should be fun!!

3 Likes

8 hrs away

3 Likes

Yes sir! This is a pretty big one! It’s gonna be fun

8 Likes

The anticipation is building

5 Likes

Yes, I just added another $20 because I can’t remember If I had donated $20 & $12 (This and POM) or not… The site benefits from my old age memory :rofl: :rice: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

Just sliding in under the wire looks like going to be good one good luck everyone

4 Likes

3.5 hours…

2 Likes