New Years Resolutions

My resolution is not to be immoral to be politically correct. We had a thread mentioning laws making it illegal to give food to homeless. We have laws banning medication (cannabis) that could stop seizures. When we are in fear of our government by definition we are living in tyranny.

I refuse to follow immoral laws. That is my resolution.

“Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our` servant, not our master!”
-Thomas Jefferson

12 Likes

My resolution is to spill less gas when I’m refueling stuff from a jerrycan.
I am the WORST :fuelpump: :oil:

7 Likes

My resolution last year was to procrastinate more effectively. Haven’t given much thought to this year

8 Likes

I resolved a long time ago, that I am terrible at sticking to self limiting campaigns, so I adhere to the only one I can.

No resolutions!

3 Likes

my resolution is to save money get back in shape

6 Likes

My resolution is to run my perpetual cab all year with no interruptions.

6 Likes

With that kinda a resolution, you´ll never be dissapointed man! LOL

I wanted to start training again, before the end of the year. But it´s come to a resolution too. I didn´t want it like that… LOL

1 Like

Get stoned at disneyland, its a small world ride.(the only ride with enough leg room aside from the monorail and pirates)
Finish f4 on at least 2 strains before years end.
Cannabis infused Mead.
Expand veggie garden to 1full acre.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of veggies. Do you can or preserve you produce?

Community canneries are just about a thing of the past in this country. :disappointed:

99%

1 Like

Yes sir! I can everything from tomatoes to peaches.
Lost art really.
I have some sweet pickled cantalope from 1999 that will give you a tooth ache lol.
Digging a root cellar in this Nevada sand/loam is a pita though!

2 Likes

I really like to hear about this. Be sure to post pic in this thread too, please!

3 Likes

i don’t do news years resolutions. i figure the best time to make a life changing decision is the moment you think of it. why wait till Jan 1st?
my fav is when peeps say they going to stop smoking cig’s as a news years resolution. three weeks later they back to buying cig’s by the carton. lol

4 Likes

You’re bringing me down man. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Stopped smoking cigs about 6 years ago after nearly 20 years. No interest to go back, just roll a joint when I get the urge.

1 Like

Nice.
I smoked hand rolled for about four, smoked filtered before that for about two. I think I’ve been quit now for three years. I forgot the day I quit, and seems I’m a little hazy now on even the year.
I don’t miss them at all.

1 Like

My new years resolution is to grow better flowers than last year!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

an honorable goal, that’s mine too now :smiley:

i’d also like to get back down to 140 lbs

2 Likes

Oh so many I could put here. Self improvement, housing improvements, but… I think the one I’d like the most,

Not have to pay for medicine at all this year. (Which, unfortunately i’ll probably have to buy one more time before I harvest…) 300-600$ a month for something that should be free is just expensive and hurts the wallet lol.

2 Likes