Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

This is awesome @Oldjoints , very og of you.

1 Like

Bump Bump ā€¦.

Iā€™d take some if your ok with me not fully growing them out? I have a pack of CSI Humboldt triangle kush s1ā€™s planned for my next run but Iā€™d like to get better at growing seedlings before I jump into a $200 pack of seeds.(my last batch of seedlings didnā€™t do so well lol)

Iā€™d be scrapping the plants once i get them a foot tall or so. If ud rather give them to someone who will finish them that is perfectly fine also!

2 Likes

Nope you are welcome to have some. Making mistakes is how we learn.
Send me your infoā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

I have a pack from the Cadman give away to start with. I am getting ready to start my first grow soon. Do I quailify?

2 Likes

If you want some they are yours.
Send me your infoā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Thank You I will germ these before I try the others.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to be a part of of the trade/gift community lol!

Not that i couldnā€™t purchase some seeds From a distributor or breedee - but there seems To be a special allure to being gifted genetics from a fellow OGā€™er and to grow them and share your experience with them .

One day When the time is right I guess they will find me!

Very kind gesture Oldjoints

3 Likes

Are you wanting some?
Can include youā€¦ā€¦ @Calix

2 Likes

I am definitely a newbie!

Letā€™s sign me up for the following batch if available!

Long May your big jib draw!(May you have good fortune for a long time) (and May your sails always catch wind)

3 Likes

Im still learning how to water. Does that count?

7 Likes

@Chirpxchirp here ya go buddy

Send me your info and I will get them put to you.

Only if you can do it standing on your headā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I had that problem my very 1st grow, ever since then ive been growing the plants right in water :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so awesome of you man this community is amazing I myself donā€™t need any seed but figured Iā€™d drop a comment

1 Like

Iā€™m an old newbie, but wonā€™t say it!

1 Like

@Oldjoints great of you to offer these up, to the new folk or those with little to no seeds, thatā€™s the OG way! :+1: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey @Oldjoints thanks for doing this. Iā€™d love to get in on it if itā€™s still open!

2 Likes

I will add you.
Send me your infoā€¦ā€¦ @Penderdude

2 Likes