Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

I am going to let this thread run for at least another week or longer. After that I will give the remaining to @misterbee for his giveaway. So the community will have plenty of opportunity to get these beans……

3 Likes

SO AWESOME of You! This helps people in places it’s tough to get stuff. Hope to get in on it.

2 Likes

Give me your info your in ……. @Taj

2 Likes

I am happy to participate in your kindness, thanks

2 Likes

Send me your info…… @keene

1 Like

@Hightopper66 here ya go

2 Likes

If my first wife was as nice and (ahem) generous as you, I wouldnt have a second wife. Nice going.

6 Likes

The best thing about an ex-wife is before the hyphen…….

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to have some!

3 Likes

Then you shall….
Send me your info…… @Greenup

4 Likes

Your a pillar in this community @Oldjoints !

Good on ya!

:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I will be sending out to the first 5 people in the next two days………

3 Likes

I would be very grateful if you could send me some beans here to Brazil, I’m new to OG, but I’ve already noticed how united this community is.

We are together, big hug.

:brazil:

3 Likes

Can do, have sent to Brazil before with no problems.
Send me your info……. @MMAI

3 Likes

@BERZERK …thought of you bud

1 Like

I am hoping folks I send to will post pictures of these plants throughout their grow so that we can determine strain. I have some Bubba Kush in it’s starting stage at about 4 inches tall to compare what is grown to my Bubba. It should give us some idea of whether it is the same strain to some degree. I am also familiar with OG Kush and Bubba Kush as I have grown both before. I was told it was one or the other so should give us a good calculated effort towards that goal.
And if pleased or disappointed please go to my profile and give feedback to the link provided there.

3 Likes

I hope they journal them! I know I will…

Having done the bag seed thing in the past, well, it all looked the same. Got some young ones going from seeds I won on here, and the Spirit Train F2’s are unique for sure. Their leaves remind me of tomatoe leaves, very twisty and knurled.

I am very interested in seeing the growth differences and journaling these, be curious what the consensus is :smiley:

1 Like

You are a true OG…Showing love.

1 Like

I am definatley interested in some seeds!

Happy to send you some.
Send me your info ……… @harleyman