No Mercy Seeds Fundraiser Auction [Closed]

Start with the wrong ones and ban them out !?

koffie tijd

3 Likes

@brampie

145 lot 1

2 Likes

@OleReynard
Lot 4 $50

1 Like

155 on the spray

1 Like

lot #3 - $55
@livingthedream

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: GA Spray withdrawn from auction

Because of several complaints GA Spray Lot #1 was withdrawn from auction.

3 Likes

That’s a real shame to see I say if @brampie is willing to pay 155 to the SERVER fund let him at this point I think we all got a education in gA sprays and there various price points so if a new member wants to throw a 155 dollars into the ring why stop them it’s a nice change of pace from seeing new members win free seeds from our sponsors and to anyone outbid by him apparently there are alternatives for a different price point if you can’t wait for the official release of this product or don’t like it’s price point …not trying to stir the pot just trying to see the money needed raised

11 Likes

$60 on Lot 2 @PlantShepherd.

2 Likes

@SamwellBB
lot #3
is all yours my friend - unless you get out bid of course

1 Like

@TheShowMeHomie
sounds good to me😁

3 Likes

Real talk.
I’m guessing @SpeesCees1 asked to have it taken down.

Again for the sake of transparency, I fully support every persons right to give informed consent, regardless of how other people think or feel about the situation. If dude wants to pay a buck fifty he should be allowed to pay 150, and if speescees wants to charge five hundred euros per hundred mil, we’re all adults here.

I disagree with what he says, but I’ll fight to the death for his right to say it.

(Addendum:

apparently I’m way behind the curve. Lol. My apologies for posting this response here instead of the designated thread.)

7 Likes

I dunno…you can Google it and get what you need…but the server fund is a good cause…I’ll pay $1000 to “keep our doors open”

Fuck…just heard our high temp is +3c°…lol…bbq weather…where are my shorts

7 Likes

Then you better start to save money Tappy :slight_smile:
I’m out… it’s over… that often being named by all and everything is going too far !
No Spray no auction !
I did write this already to Joe with a more complete explanation.
For the good guys, sorry, but I don’t want to be judged like they do here.
Some of them even write “us” instead of “I”. So in their mind they talk out of name from the whole forum.
So… since I see that Joe is “trying” to calm down some of them, but in fact is taking no action out of “away with the Spray” , it’s clear to me.
This auction is OVER ! My skin is not made out of metal.
Strange, if you see the Santa Maria female who’s forming that much male flowers !
Created by our G.A.Spray !

3 Likes

Clearly.

If you come as a member of the community, you will be welcomed. If you come as a messaiah who wants everyone to stop asking questions, you will find a very predictable, and repeatable result.

I can name three people off the top of my head that thought they were above the rest of the community and were either banned or they just gave up and stopped posting.

10 Likes

No drama here, man…no need for this…happy Easter

6 Likes

I know what you mean wink|nullxnull , happy Easter bro … :sunglasses:

giphy (1)

5 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or agreeing with me

2 Likes

The last plant I used colloidal silver on had way more pollen sacks then that.

Anyone want to buy super special colloidal silver for 899$ Canadian per tablespoon?

7 Likes

I interpreted as agreeing with you, we all need a good laugh in these stressful times.

Cheers
G

5 Likes