No more small pots!

:+1: I’ll keep an eye on the guys etsy page for sure.

Tents looking good. That monster in the middle is going to take over!

Man it’s already got the run of the tent. I’m just hoping I can control it well enough to not be a nuisance :sweat_smile:

1 Like

little bit of a fun “test” as i noticed something pretty cool today…which one, (#1 or #2) in the picture do you think is my sour diesel keeper mother, and which is my chem d mother.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Day 9 of 12/12 today.

11 Likes

Day 9?
They really be hauling ass, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Those are coming along really well!

A week of 14/10 before 12/12 really sped some up it seems. It did nothing but help stretch n stack (it seemed to) last run so it’s interesting the difference but that’s how important stable conditions can be indoors

1 Like

Day 10:Flower

12 Likes

Mango A5 haze mother starting to grow fast!

My sour bx4 male I’m gonna flower out

Summary

This text will be hidden

My little 2x2 veg tent

13 Likes

Full tent, day. 11 of 12/12

Blueberry Faygo just laying it on thick with the trichs :fire::fire:

Strawberry milk n’ Qookies f2 Auto; Night Owl Genetics

Then individual shots of the plants in the bed; back to front:

Gluetini by @Tonygreen

The blueberry faygo again by RocBudInc.

Lastly, Groovy Banana by Nerds Genetics which has been smelling like banana scented febreeze that was used to cover an old cat pee stank.

11 Likes

Also so far the plant that received the last of your sour bubble pollen @Tonygreen is the groovy banana, sfv OG s1, and SOMA’s NYCD.

3 Likes

11 Likes

This rules :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for stopping by @MLTVKYL you’re more than welcome to pull up a chair and stay awhile!!

1 Like

Day 13 of 12/12. Start of week 3 tomorrow :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Everything looks great my friend, those lil clips are interesting, I’ve been thinking about trying them for a while instead of rolls and rolls of green rubber tie lol. No joke when spring comes I hit up my 4 local dollar stores and grab tons EVERY YEAR, then throw it out and buy more. (Ya I know it’s dumb) lol keep up the great work ! Can’t wait to see the SFV, the Gluetini, and of course Chem D and Sour D!

2 Likes

Looking good! How are you liking the larger planters?

1 Like

Man I love these clips. Funny thing is the sfv broke some!! First time that’s happened lol

1 Like

Thanks homie. I’m absolutely loving it so much.