No-Till Perma Pot: Aurora Borealis auto . Secret Dragon

She stalled today, was giving her a couple of hours extra light and lowered the light.

Note to self: only make one change per day with plants.

She was getting roughly between 11 and 13 hours of light and recently upped to 15 or so and then she pauzed. Gonna go back down to 13, it seems to make them sprint.

From now on: 13 hours of light for veg, down to 11 hours for flowering.

Added a worm to every pot. After a couple of days of rain they were surfacing all over the garden.
All I had to do was pick them up.

4 Likes

^ Aurora Borealis, topped four times in two days. Expecting a little more rise from the lower branches before the flip.

^ Topdressed with dandelion.

5 Likes

Wow @Rogue those are looking fantastic. They must really love all the input youā€™ve been giving the soil.

1 Like

The 2nd pic looks like the plant is chillen on a huge coin flip!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Just feeding nature with nature.

3 Likes

No better way to do it imho

2 Likes

The one day I was emptying out the kids pool and fed the plants with it, thinking to myself hmm :thinking: this water probably has the perfect dilution of water to urine, Rogue would approve :grinning:

3 Likes

Plus they had a kids multi-vitamin that day, so it should be high in minerals and trace elementsā€¦

1 Like

So long as no chlorine tables were dissolved into the water, perfect!
And the kids will have charged it with their joy as well, couldnā€™t be better!

3 Likes

Yes that is a good point, luckily it was just hose water, mixed with some urine of course lol

That gave me a good chuckle bro :joy:

1 Like

Well, itā€™s been proven that water absorbs emotions, look it up!
This then going into the soil, into the plant, and into your blood, giving that same joy back to your children. A closed circle of joy. Emotions are a very powerful energy, quite literally ruling the world.

1 Like

Ah yes very true, I almost forgot about water structure. Need to start thanking my water more before I water the plants. Thanks @Rogue!!

2 Likes

Shifted them around. Topdressed with horsemanure, horsetail (the plant), grassā€¦

The Secret Dragon, on the right, is really keen on keeping its umbrella shape despite all the topping. Apparently they do that in the wild to capture a maximum of dew. So maybe it was because I didnā€™t water enough, it was wilting a little bit yesterday, bottomwatered with rainwater.

On 11 hours of light now. Starting to flower fast.

Aurora Borealis on the left, smells faintly of milk chocolate with a whiff of curry.
Funky little thing.

6 Likes

^ Aurora Borealis, will be chopped tomorrow, if it werenā€™t for me moving then Iā€™d let her mature some more because it feels like thereā€™s more in her, but such is life.
From seed 8 weeks and 4 days old. Impressive. Very curious about potency.
Excellent if you want some medicine fast and stealthy. She doesnā€™t smell unless you have your nose all up in there.

^ Secret Dragon is all over the place, letting her go wild. Gonna smuggle her into the new house.
Only one small plant is no big deal here.

3 Likes

I believe youā€™re the first person I sent Secret Dragon to post up flowering pics. Been watching intently to see how she did for you and sheā€™s looked like a champ the whole way through! Canā€™t wait to the finished product!

2 Likes

Yeah the secret dragon is a champ! Looks like the Aur Bor did well. Too bad you have to cut it, but I wish you the best in the move my friend!

2 Likes

Secret Dragon in a tight spot. Iā€™m considering for my next grow to maybe sow two seeds in the same 10L pot so when a male pops up I have some seeds to give back.

4 Likes

Two plants in a 10L seems pretty cramped for two root systems but Iā€™d be curious how you make out with it!

1 Like

Time will tell, I may have to chop it as I donā€™t live alone anymore. A roof over my head is more important. :upside_down_face: Iā€™m somewhat testing the atmosphere with this one plant. Could go one way, or another way. And Iā€™m aiming for the most benevolent way.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d say a roof takes precedence. Hope you find a middleground that allows you to grow even if it ends up only being one or two at a time.

1 Like