Non monetary sports wager thread

Chiefs won and so did I…can’t wait to grow White Diesel Haze, I haven’t grown a haze strain in a very long time, it’s long over due…Tangerine Haze was the last strain I grew…I will be growing White Diesel Haze outdoors this year.

I’ll take the 49er’s to win on their next game, no spreads.

Got a wager from a member he’s got some Dabney Blueberries rooted clones and he wants my Matanuska cross…I have the 49ers and he has the Packers straight up, no spreads…also bet a grower buddy of mine $100 and a couple hits of acid…

Anyone wanna bet on the Chiefs game? straight up no spreads…

1 Like

49er’s won so the Dabney Blueberry clones should be in the mail around next week when it warms up a little…
Chiefs for the win for today’s game…good luck my friends…this is the wager for today’s game…

2 Likes

You wanna do a twofer?

I would take the Bucs and the Bills, One pack on the Bucs, and one pack on the Bills.

I have my personal stash of Bog Bubble f3 repro, and my best cross rotten pineapple f4.

thoughts?

1 Like

@DirtySlowToes , kickoff is coming. Wanna wager?

think im sending you one of these, can pick another for sure.

oh well, we’re kicking off

wanna bet the late game tag me up

bucs look doa if you listen to peeps. all i see is them beating good teams on the road, admittedly just at a glance.

1 Like

My bad I just saw this! I’m not a big football guy so I’ll have to pass on this one but I do like to bet so I’ll keep an eye on lines and will bet with you on the next one :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Damn great game…Chiefs for the win…

2 Likes

Next wknd. wagers I already made…I got the 49er’s and Chiefs for the win no spreads…good luck to the members I bet with, they want to remain anonymous. …oh btw, I told them that I want a cutting from C99 & Skunk when they’re in vegg mode.

Bro Grimm cross for the 49er’s

Old school Skunk for the Chiefs

Go Chiefs…in my kitchen making some good eats for the 49er’s game, will be bringing it to the bar…a few growers will be meeting there.

1 Like

Go 49er’s, just won some NL#5 on the Chiefs game he said that the seeds he’s sending me are from the mid 80’s…so they are very old but I should be able to sprout them…

1 Like

So far I’ve won 3wks. in a row, I’ve got 49er’s to win the Superbowl…I’m betting this guy and he has these clone only strains…I can’t believe Arcata Trainwreck and UW is still around…I never grown out Trinity but I did have it but passed it on…

Trinity
Arcata Trainwreck
UW

I guess he’s also got Chem 91 Sk Va, which I’ve never heard of…

2 Likes

Got this yesterday from a wager from 2wks. ago, anyone ever grown this strain…heard it was very potent.

1 Like