Norden seeds , Auto viking ak 47 , Auto viking chees

Is it God or bad to topp auto strain ?

1 Like

I’ve never topped my autos but F.I.Ming works ok so I would say do a FIM on autos not topping. :+1:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t top or cause any heavy stress as they don’t bounce back well, if at all… they have a time limit and to use some of that time in any way for recovery hinders their overall growth…

Fimming, as stated by @Explorer would be less risky, but still cutting pieces off from their food source… if it’s height you’re worried about maybe try LST and tie the top of the plant down

4 Likes

is that auto-correct/cell-phone spelling? :thinking: :nerd:

:thought_balloon: …weed basically is a god, interesting…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I fixed the title of the posts errors lol but I’m not gonna start spell checking actual posts lol

Edit: Moved your other topic to your grow thread so all your awesomeness can be together -Jake

3 Likes

I agree with the experts you may not top them, here’s an article related: Should I prune (top) my plants? , if you decide fimming as suggested here’s the how to: What is the FIM pruning technique?. Autos are really fragile plants because of their genetics, good for short summer places but not really grown by the people as I saw in this forum … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello , i have now fim a few plants ant soon i going to lst the rest .
I have about 30 % Coco in my soil whit this mycon maschroom in the soil .can i jouse ordenery nutrich for the plants??
Or do i need some more to mix down in the soil ?
Love and light

I can’t really comment to be honest buddy I have only ever used coco, however read the bottle of nutrients it should say whether it is suitable or not for a soil application.

The majority of nutrients will works for any medium but the question is will it work correctly with that medium. :+1:

2 Likes

I think you should use specific nutrients for soil, the coco dose is not reliable, cheers … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok . Nice . Just doit and be happy . :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

17 Days old norden seeds viking ak47​:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

17 days

7 Likes

19 Days, now.i have.fim a few ,and rop a, few.
And lst a few , ,we Will se how it.works .

9 Likes

19 Days and fim :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

I topped an auto I got from @ReikoX it’s doing ok.
Each to their own I suppose.
If you’re curious you should try it sometime you’ll never know until you try. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did that stunt it for long or is it like transplanting just stunts it the same as a photo? Just curious as I’m still wrapping my head around autos :rofl:

3 Likes

I also topped it several times :slight_smile:
I don’t think it halted it much but then again I’m in no hurry for the plants to grow.
I like to experiment with them.
You will only gain experience if you try for yourself young grasshopper :wink:

7 Likes

If you scroll past all the shit I was talking you can see pictures of the auto :sweat_smile:

The auto is pretty near the bottom of the topic as the first one I did. I had to cull as I didn’t have the room.

2 Likes

21 Days, 3 v old . I Think its begins to be flower now . Chuld i do somting speciell now in this moment in time on the strain.
I chanche from 20/4 to 18/16 yesterday , i Think that is better for the plants.
Love and light

7 Likes

Right, 18/6 and some relief will be better, even if they are autos. Entering flowering period you should change the nutrients according to the product charts (always a little less!). No pics this time? :sunglasses:

4 Likes