A grow to remember

Ok guys im going to be doing a quick run through a previous grow…showing some techniques i come up with to make it all easier…and anyone ever ran a big grow…well you need the help…so sit back and enjoy the noise.

1. Equipment: cheaper burp light got everything started,then mars hydro 2000s ,
    2 .3 gallon felt grow bags
  2. Peat,coco coir,peralite
  3. General hydroponics grow…green…micronutrients …brown…and bloom …pink.
    5.tubs …i used those roll under the bed rubber made ones.
  4. Dehumidifiers
    7.fans
    8.PH stuff…i use general hydroponic juice and ph …and cheap ph pen…i think that everyone should learn to do it with cems…pens brake down…the cems are cheap and last forever.
    9.seeds…me its seedsman or nothing. This was a run of autos mostly northern lights…some duck…and i think Alaskan purple…cant remember
    Ok man …i think that’s it…happy growing!
3 Likes

Some happy little trees man

4 Likes

And then there was more !

4 Likes

Ok this may surprise some of you…but just plain old white…reflects light better than mylar…and super cheap…paint…card board like here.

3 Likes

Ok i used the tubs for one reason…to make feeding easier…just mix some buckets and pour right in tub…But you dont do that until you have a good tap root…to sense the water at bottom…so for now just water or super light feed from top . I use a sprayer.

2 Likes

As you can see now we can start to feed from bottom now more than likely

6 Likes

Id like to add again right here…do not over feed…“water”…if you do you are inviting problems into your grow…mold…etc…so make sure its dry before you feed again. Try a 2 or 3 day split…unless you are further along…stick to your feeding schedule the plants will learn it.

2 Likes

Now our little trees are getting happier!

7 Likes

You got room for another observer? If you do, I promise not to take too much space in a far corner. Continued success on you admirable efforts, stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok as we move along…now we are feeding from bottom with our 5 gallon buckets …its amazing you fill the tubs with a bucket 1 5 gallon bucket for now.mixed with just green and brown for now…we dont reallyneed P for now but add it one time a week anyway at half strength now of general hydroponics grow and micro …they like to feed…you will start to see roots come out of the bags at bottom…drink my lovelies …our canopy is getting thick and green!

8 Likes

Now…lets take a close look at frasian duck…it is a gorilla Growers dreams it looks nothing like a marijuana plant until it starts to flower and then only slightly but you have to do is see a green at least 10 to pick out the pretty ones some of them are very bushy and sticky and not the good sticky like sticks

7 Likes

Opps same pic… hold on …ok have a look at its early structure

4 Likes

You could plant these things in flower gardens…at police station…

2 Likes

Ok so now id like to go over stretching…O…NO… not stretching! … okay listen people are going to say stretching is a bad thing you got your lights to high…but if you only have money for a few or whatever…you either need a track system…or you have to lift them…now you lose some power persei…but it is what it is and if you do your best to have everything white…then you recapture alot.

![20200409_212449|281x500] but look at the later picture…you can fill them up (upload://f528vLohUn9odhYrynfqVJarWyo.jpeg)

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Look at the leaves…fans…that is led burn…the older fans cant handle as much as the flowers

And remember these are autos…so we wont be flipping. But from my experience…18 hours on is best way to run…id like to add something IHAVEMYBIGBOYPANTSON said…20/4 is also a great time to run…either of them would be better than 24

Questions or comments are greatly appreciated feed back is why we are hear. To relearn knowledge lost

1 Like

make your life even easier , flood and drain : )

2 Likes