Norden seeds , Auto viking ak 47 , Auto viking chees

Looking good D! Just when you think their ready wait another 10-12 days. The fan leaves should start to look a little damaged. Maybe some yellowing. Are you able to lower the tempature in the grow room??:thermometer:

1 Like

I think i can lover the heat, whit is and a fan maby ?
Thanks för the info , for i Think i have cut the babys to early befour.
I am going to Think how i can sink the heat.

1 Like

Whan i wather my babys i am just wett in swett and have pain in my back :rofl::joy: its realy trixi to wather the strains .

1 Like

Day 42 :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: Love what i see in moust place .but there are somting broun, in the levs om the never strains , i have take avay manny levs. And there is like it is some broun pouder on first , and then it be like i can see tru the lev.
I have to read

I Think this to grow autos it is a littele bit diffrent . But i learn on my mistakes , and i have to whrite down in a bok .
But just now i Think on whan i can grow fem and reg again . I going to buy a few tent to have a moderplant in ons, veg in a anadder , and a male tent , and 1 to have special strain in .
Maby i cant doit right away , but i going to do it. I have to Think on to move and fix a new Home and adress , there its legely to grow .
Or atlist not so hard if they come …you now the imsaine guverment .
I have to find me a grow havean.

3 Likes

50 Days old norden seeds strain , auto viking ak 47 , and auto viking chees .
I Think its begins to grow some Nice buds now :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::star2::star2::star2:

I am soon there , i Think they have grow fast under my optic com 6 .:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

7 Likes

53 Days old, and now i Think this sog is finnich soon or ? Help me here you old growers .

I have Always get paranoid over the smells in my house and in the nigburs area . I have filter but in the end it smells like a candy/flower shop . So i have harvest maby to early .
I have buy this big ozon generator but i Think that kills the strains if i have that on full boost .
So here i am and Think i have to whayt a few more Days.

9 Likes

Sorry i take same picture 3 Tims

1 Like

OMG how lovely and enchanting are your flowers!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Actually looking really good in there man I think you’ve still a couple weeks left in them.

4 Likes

I’m sure that One of These Master Growers can help (@Mr.Sparkle rocks it out…my man.) you out, a nice camera or Jeweler’s loupe I heard is a good investment to check out your trichomes you want to get a Milky but the more Amber I hear makes it more of a couch lock I like the couch lock so I’d like a little Amber to mine. I just wanted to check back in those are some beautiful plants, if they’re ready to die they don’t look like it LOL. have a good one dude

4 Likes

NOW ITS SOON TIME :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

9 Likes

Holy shit @Drnylle! Those are also gorgeous dude to me that look ready but I don’t have a Jeweler’s loupe and I’m not standing amongst all of your plants I’d say most of them book about ready for real. I don’t know how much longer you’re going to push him but get that jewelers loop or a good phone cover that can magnify so you can see but they’re looking beautiful brother keep doing your thing and I absolutely be safe Happy Father’s Day

3 Likes

Love this :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: the 4 last picture is aurond 35 Days. Or 30 .

8 Likes

Gorgeous bro. Norden seeds you say? When I get some money up id like to run like 8 autos. Any Hermes in those autos? I’m Leary about autos. They seem fine n dandy. I have 3 ak48 regs. Never smoked any AK. Have you sampled anything lol??..its hard! Have a good one bud. Be safe. :clap:

2 Likes

Let me find out you’re a professional Gardner just playing games with us LOL just kidding dude they’re awesome

2 Likes

If you need some seeds , i can send you a few , next time i order .
Have not see any herm!!!
You now i have grow this for 1 year and tis reely good strong thc in the viking ak 47 auto.
You ned like 50 % bud and 50 % leaf whan ju mix å joint and its blow you away on a God Nice time .
The chees its first time , and the chees is New in norden seeds , you have to write a mail to them just now , and they send you chees.
But if you Will try first , i can give you å few next time i order .
I have take 25 % now and harvest , becorse i Think they is redy, the chees under å optic cob ledd 6 , just take 56 Days from sed , not all but like 6 strains .
Love and light

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: tanks man!!! I be happy whan adder pepule like my growing. You now its å littele prestige in this to grow , typ have to have green fingers to get a good big yellding strain.
This time i Think i have the grow gud whit me :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
Love and light

1 Like

no that’s cool dude I was just wondering about autos. In the time that I’ve signed up got all my gear put together you finished the Harvest. The meds here are so expensive I just can’t do it I need to find some way to have a consistent strong smoke. An eighth of gelato is $60 hopefully when I finish a couple of runs I won’t have to go back to a dispensary. I just wanted to say you had beautiful plants and I enjoyed watching him all the way through. I don’t know how many plants you have I’m not going to ask you but it looks like a goddamn see a green for real good job can’t wait to see what you run next you got any ideas? Going with the autos again?

That’s right you got it. Odens got your Back! :wink:

1 Like

Hello again .
Tanks :rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: but if you need å few seed just tell me .
I have get some seeds from a giveaway on this site og .
So next time i Think its going to be the seeds i get from usa. I have like butterflys in my stumic, för the New seeds , i dont now yet the name on them , becorse i have a bulvan adress , so tomorow i now ,whan i get them .
I Will tell you .
Have å God day my friend
Love and light