Norden seeds , Auto viking ak 47 , Auto viking chees

28 Days

4 Likes

Ya it’s nice to just sit and watch them, especially in the winter. It’s like a little tropical forest in your house haha

2 Likes

Yes it is :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: just love to look in this djungel

1 Like

29 Days old :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

Turn off the purple lights before taking pictures, D. It helps them not look so fuzzy.

3 Likes

Nice sea of green you’ve got there, I imagine it must be a nightmare to water them all though!

2 Likes

Yes it is not so funny to wather :joy::rofl::joy: but i do it 1 or 2 Tims a dag. Tanks :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Maby this going to be smal buds or do i woried to Mutch?
They have be in blom for about 1 manth.
:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

I would expect them to be a bit bigger at 4 weeks, but they should start to pick up more size, once they finish their stretch. Just let them run an extra week, it’s at the end that they really pump up.

4 Likes

Ya they’ll get alot fatter in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

We call that here beast mode shorty! Looking good stay big Viking brother!!

2 Likes

If i could i shold have a bed downstairs :rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

Just love this strains

5 Likes

That’s funny you say that. I live in the room with my plants. I’m used to the buzzing and noise from the fans and heat from lights and the smell of fresh Earth in my room. It’s nice though it brings some freshness to the room. Those are all auto cheese? Either way they all look beautiful about how tall are they?

3 Likes

It is auto chees and auto viking ak 47 .
They are around 60 cm and maby 80 .
:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::rofl::joy:
I like you live whit your babys

2 Likes

Man I’ll have to run some of those. Those are dead sexy. Make sure you put a smoke report up for me dude. Be safe.
-J

3 Likes

Yes , they are beuty.:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: i Will tell you hos it works . I going to buy more of this on norden seeds.

1 Like

Looking good there @Drnylle , is that a month since germination of seeds or onset of flowering …
They’re doing well - how many is there ?!

Happy growing …
Gaz

3 Likes

I tink it is 34 days old now ,and they whos 4 Days more in paper and evryting.
They are beuty :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

Day40 :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: and i Think this is working well :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: i wisch you all outdhere the best grow energi in the World .
If all pepule outthere smoke weed, i Think its peas in the World.

7 Likes

Still can’t get my head around how you’re watering these ladies but it’s a nice SOG an they’re looking ok so keep smashing it :+1:

2 Likes