North Pole, Maine USA

I for the life of me can’t find in my messages who sent seeds with that address. I’m trying to figure out what kind of seeds these are.

4 Likes

Have you used the Advanced Search feature?

I believe @misterbee is in northern Maine. Maybe a possibility?

2 Likes

Not me, I’m in MARS HILL, MAINE, use actual address. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Maybe @Lobstah ?

I went through your 11 posts @Conitl and there are none speaking of you winning any seeds or trading any seeds. With a post count of 11 it can’t be difficult for you to track down who sent you seeds. It will be a pm where you sent someone your address. With no posts on the subject and you getting seeds but not knowing who they are from I have to wonder how many seeds from different members are you waiting for? Are you PMing people to ask for seeds, because none of your posts talk about you getting any. I am not saying your are PMing people asking for seeds but should tell you that sending unsolicited PM’s asking for seeds is against the rules of OG and will get your account banned so you should keep that in mind. I am sure you will figure out where they came from as you have a very short 2 week history here and it would be in a PM. Good luck. :v:

7 Likes

Coming from the North Pole they must be from Santa, yo ho hoooo … ejem|nullxnull :santa:

1 Like

Maybe OP is that postman stealing all the seeds that never arrive. And finally found something he likes

2 Likes

Pretty sure this was just a drive-by.

2 Likes

Still on the lookout, but I hear ya.