Not blowing smoke

Dough is dear. If butane becomes an issue I suppose I can always switch to sulfur. Is it reasonable to assume that they have conic interfaces or would I need to take and match measurements?
I do know an excellent glass blower but I expect I would need to get him a sample.

1 Like

I still donā€™t understand how my lungs absorb canabinoids yet I can still exhale clouds of (water?) vapor.

Your bong will have a female joint , either 14 or 18 mm , when you find that out , just order the carbon filter in that size
: )

1 Like

The write up on sleep is great too , Infact its all good reading there
I have changed both how I breath and sleep and feel way better for it : )

Your glass blower friend could knock you one up easily from a pick
The roor one Is good value too

1 Like

you also exhale a lot of oxygen when you breatheā€¦ i guess, when you hold it in for longer, it settles more on your bronchi rather than excange of gas that is happening, since its timed mechanism and your lungs just stop exchanging gases from air *so it may appear as less smoke going outā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice bong : )
Did your friend make that ?
I was a shallow open mouth chest breather
Now I use my stomach and l am an official nose breather , even whilst sleeping : )
I bet your the same after reading that book

1 Like

The main things I got from the book were to alternate nose/mouth with tongue placement and produce a yawn-like feeling on inhalation. The rest I was mostly familiar with from long years of stage training.

The bong was a birthday present. My friend makes MUCH fancier ones.

2 Likes